What Happens When You Get Bored?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing.. absoloutly nothing.. When I'm bored, I usually just carry on being bored whilst on here, or another site. ;(

If I am in my room and I get bored, I circle my room, pick up random toys, throw my stuffed animals back on my bed, call my friends, and make stupid videos and pictures of me or webkinz with my camera. :huh:

If I am in the car and I get bored, I go through my purse and find random stuff. Sometimes I fall asleep, but it is impossible for me to fall asleep in the car, only when I am RLY tired.

If I am at school and I get bored, I draw, I talk to my friends, and go through whatever is in my pocket. Or I ask to go to the bathroom and play with my tamagotchi... sometimes!!!! (lolz!)

I get bored alot, so being bored is basically a part of my life, a BIG part actually.

-Eat

-Go on TT

-Eat

-Draw on myself

-Eat

-Paint my nails

-Eat

-Message peeps on myspace

-Eat

-Listen to music

-Eat

-Text people

-Eat.

If the computer's on, I check all of my accounts on everything every five minutes, then when I get REALLY bored, I start typing "Darth Vader"

((Well, now it's "Boba Fett" since I've already looked through most of the Darthy stuff sooo many times >_<+))

in the Google searches and look through the images.

I just sit and stare at the floor or wall or somthing o_O

then I forget everything and can't tell what's going on :wub:

if im bored, i just lay on my bed and groan. or i talk to my cat.

o.0

but usually i try and make myself NOT be bored. i'll call up a friend or watch a movie.

Take a shower

Play my DS

Follow everyone around

Walk in circles around the table (No joke o.o')

Visit my puppies

Eat fruit

Doodle combined animals (Pig-Horse, Hippo-Mouse, you get the idea)

Go on the computer and look at all of the pictures I have saved

That's about it...

I go on eBay and check if they have any good priced Gemeinhardt Alto Flutes... Which they don't. ;___;

And I also look for Tubas. O____________O [My dad will NEVER buy me a Tuba, they're like $2000. D: ]

I play my instruments,

press the sound/note button on my KORG tuner, which makes a long, annoying noise for 20 mins. xD

Go on TT.

Check my mail

I do a variety of things when I'm bored. And it depends on how bored I am.

I like to write random stuff when I'm bored. (Ex: "Hi!" and names)

Stare into space

Talk to myself or imaginary people

At night when I'm on the computer and like, no one's awake and it's quiet, I watch videos on YouTube. (Like I don't already do that =P) Once, me and my cousin stayed up watching ATL videos.

I write stories, listen to music, and take random photos.

And a bunch of more things that I can't think of at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Studies show that 94% of people between the ages of twelve and nineteen have sex when they're bored.

I do really random stuff like look up facts like that.

I watch stuff on my iPod, download stuff, go on MSN and talk to random people, play checkers with my mum, go on TT, eat&drink, give makeovers to my toys, watch TV, try and find pictures in the pattern of the wall and ceiling, draw any random things, check my e-mail, reply to rude comments sent to me on YouTube, reply to chain mail, look in the mirror and then hide, take photos, dream about green converse shoes, sing, dance and last but not least STARE!!!!!

I always seem to stare when Im bored. I dont know why..it sorta creeps people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back