What have you bought today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Oh yeah. I have to get braces. My gum chewing life may be over for 2 years.

I also bought a Kit Kat bar. You can probably tell by now that I'm a chocoholic.

^^ Oh yeah. I have to get braces. My gum chewing life may be over for 2 years.
I also bought a Kit Kat bar. You can probably tell by now that I'm a chocoholic.
(off topic) Psh, I chew gum. Hahaha, im not sure that's very good advice to give people, though. But yep, I chew gum, eat pretzels, eat gooey candy, apples and stuff. My orthodontist gave me this HUGE list of all the foods that you can't eat. It seems like the only stuff you CAN eat is toast, eggs, and oatmeal. Boring stuff.

Yesterday I bought some new clothes and today my mom got me this dead sea lotion stuff.

Seriously? I may have to hide under my bed when she tries to take me to any type of doctor.

We also bought bread. Yumm...not! And bananas...I'm having two. Actually...I finished one.

Oh yeah. And when I was in NY I bought a whole bunch of cute clothes from the H and M store.

Bought by me: o.o

Bought For me- Uhm, whatever I got at my brithday? xD

Wait? ^^ It's your B-Day? Happy B-Day, in that case!!

I bought...*thinking* a candy bar from the vending machine. Good stuff.

That mametchi lanyard and charm is exactly like mine! ^^

Hmmm... I've just bought a packet of Doritos and a packet of apple juice on the way home ^^

...A cd, the next volume of Priest,a hairband and some books.

We went shopping.

Nothing. I got up 50 minutes ago, and went right on the computer xD But at my hockey tournament I got a new hockey bag, a new neck guard and some dri-fit shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back