what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Chuppi today! As I understand it this is a chicken variant on the Gyaoppi and my little baby chick is so cute and low-maintenance! I love her already. The case is really nice and smooth and reminds me of a worry stone - and it's designed to look like the screen is sitting on a little nest.

I can really tell by the sprites and games that my 58-in-1 fake dinkie dino based its ROM off the Gyaoppi pets rather than the Dinkie pets...

Got my yellow and green P's, Circus pierce, a Kuchipatchi charm and a few other things from a friend a week ago :]

30304700391_34dfed6719.jpg

Custom iD (it is so pretty) and iD Station arrived earlier this week. I also have a parcel waiting at the post office that I can't pick up until Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure it's my guide books.

Last edited by a moderator:
29800669474_a4638b69fb.jpg

My Galaxy faceplate arrived! It was a present from my boyfriend. It looks so good on a purple Tama! I didn't think it would.

Also, my package at the post office wasn't Tama books. Boo. =(

30633845156_63fb4faedf.jpg
30553755162_83225d8951.jpg

I had THREE Tama parcels arrive yesterday! One had the three guide books (both iD guide books and the iD Station guide book), the second had my order from TiellaNicole on Etsy, which came with an Owl faceplate (with matching charm), a Wonderland faceplate (custom order), a black holographic Gezi faceplate (custom order), a pastel kitty pierce, a skull pierce (custom order) and a glittery pink kitty (free gift!), while the third came from my friend, who sent me two coin purses (big enough to fit a single Tama or Gezi), four food charms, one UV peanut charm, two Lucky Cat charms and three Hoppe Chan charms (I love Hoppes! And the lilac one is so me!). Overall it was pretty good to open and have a play with. ^_^

Just on time to celebrate this wonderful holiday too, against all odds (she wasn't due until November 16 and she had no tracking)! I know I already mentioned this but I'm still really excited that she arrived today! She's really fluffy too!

I also got a Mero pouch and a tama "hand towel" (wash cloth) in the mail today too. The cloth is late because the USPS delayed it for no discernible reason (it was coming from California). Mero's early, at least.

My Royal pink 4u+ Anniversary and pink iDL just came in! I'm just gonna run the 4u+ for now though, just until I get back into the swing of things :D

I got a knock of and I need help how to indicate what it needs it has them explode at birth and 168 sprites

Yesterday my second Gezi and second Melody ver. M!X arrived! Sooo happy to have the second Gezi, I've been so curious about them connecting! It was such a good price too! I bought the M!X (despite already having Spacey and Melody) so that I could unlock Mermaid Palace, under the assumption I'd probably need three connections to unlock everything on my Anni. M!X but, whoops. Turns out I do not. Ah, well. I don't get the Anni. until Christmas anyway, so I've gone ahead and unlocked everywhere and will be raising a Shimagurutchi to breed before I sell it on.

tumblr_ohs3s1kfbn1tnihnio1_1280.jpg

My ZenMarket shipment is here! I love everything inside! The Wai Wai Yu Hockey game and the hand towel are bigger than I thought they would be. The hand towel is actually hand towel sized! The cuppy, on the other hand, is smaller than I thought it would be. But if anything, that makes me love it even more! I never actually intended to drink out of it, so its cute, small size makes it work even better as a collectible! Then of course we have plump Mero here too!

My Tama-go figures arrived early today! The arrival date was on Saturday, but I got it today! (It did say that the shipping was fast and free, so It probably would arrived early.) :wub:

Latest posts

Back