what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my clear green vintage case, my purple vintage case, for my santaclautchi and purple umino, i also got my transparent yellow nip p2..omg they are gorgeous! im not taking pics because ill be doing an update collection video when my main package comes in..i wish the other packages would come in...im really worried they are lost :(

My Version 4.5 from oddsandendswithlove! ;u; So happy &lt;3

9pn5.jpg

Sorry about the baby animal posters all over my walls :p

She also included some crochet covers and I'll take a photo of them on my Tamagotchis soon~ ;)

My Devilgotchi arrived today!

IMAG0182_zpswkoy7hr_edit_1391649426678_zps4ij7dff0.jpg

She even included a cute hand drawn note and a Hello Kitty ghost charm! &lt;3 Thank you, Beagee!
omg yours came first! baha thats awesome! I LOVE THE CHARM! ^.^ ive been hunting some charms down to be able to have match all the vintage versions baha

omg yours came first! baha thats awesome! I LOVE THE CHARM! ^.^ ive been hunting some charms down to be able to have match all the vintage versions baha
I know! I was really surprised at how fast it came with just standard shipping + tracking. ^^ I really like the charm, too! It was a sweet little extra- I think I'm going to put it on a jack plug for my smartphone, though, it's a little long for the vintages. c: Have you found any good charms for your Angel or Devil?

Also, I got my last two Pokémon Mini games in the mail today:

IMAG0183_1_zpsaumw94a8.jpg

I used to own Pokémon Pinball on the GBA, and I've always loved Tetris, so I was excited to see that these were titles for the PM!

I know! I was really surprised at how fast it came with just standard shipping + tracking. ^^ I really like the charm, too! It was a sweet little extra- I think I'm going to put it on a jack plug for my smartphone, though, it's a little long for the vintages. c: Have you found any good charms for your Angel or Devil?

Also, I got my last two Pokémon Mini games in the mail today:

IMAG0183_1_zpsaumw94a8.jpg

I used to own Pokémon Pinball on the GBA, and I've always loved Tetris, so I was excited to see that these were titles for the PM!
well i managed to get a little devil charm set but they might be too big haha not sure til they come, but im still hunting for some cute charms for the santaclautchi, angelgotchi, umino, morino and devilgtochi haha and unfortunately my devilgotchi package didnt arrive yet boo lol...

1897992_10151983649543121_367299459_n.jpg

I got this today, the Tama Profy was a heck lot bigger than i ever expected it to be. It was also ment to be pink, but i dont mind to be honest as i had trouble picking anyhow.
I have the Blue Yume Kira Bag as well, and a Tama Profy (but mine is pink) ;)

Also kinda off topic but I see Trash Pack Trashies on the little gray shelf in the photo! :D

Oh and anyway, I got a pink Keitai and Mametchi pencil from CBLS!

2n19mcm.jpg

The shell design suits me because the character is kissing a Gotchi coin and I love money hahahaha

8yt9fn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Eternal Mametchi Fan

Yes, i have a ton of trashpack here, its all in a cabinet in the hallway, those are just some that i cant find which series they are from so they are sitting on my monitor stand so i can glare at them angrily each day.

The bag i got in blue because i wanted to get the pink bow charm for it, and i didnt want pink bag with pink bow charm, i thought it would blend too much so i got the blue haha. Im so weird.

I have a really random bunch of stuff on my desk..

When it comes to trashpack i have a whole ton, feel free to message me about it if you want, since i cant use chat yet (no idea when i can). I dont wanna steer the thread in the wrong direction. In the meantime 2 more packages have arrived for me and i cant collect them or have them delivered because they dont here on the weekends. Sigh

Jhud, apparently things sent from Odds take a long time to come to Poland due to all weather complications.

Jhud, apparently things sent from Odds take a long time to come to Poland due to all weather complications
you know its actually quite interesting because i have sent to other ppl to poland recently and they got theres...maybe i need to start making the recipient sign when they receive their items so i know they did arrive..

Why thank you kindly for accusing me for trying to scam you. I will keep in mind not to make any more trades in the future with you. I am the one that should be angry here, since you got all items I sent you, and I still am waiting to get things I should have gotten a long time ago. I am so done here. I've never been hurt as much as I am now.
And just so you know, I made trades with people from Canada as well and everything was just fine and took no longer than a week.
// sorry for the offtop, but I guess this should be public, cause I don't want others to think I am a cheater

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back