what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
313hwgk.png
m8n4sg.png

My Santaclautchi came today! And I also got this cute key chain :D

This might be a image heavy post so for that I am sorry but I have gotten somethings in the mail this week that I want to share. Also one of the images is gross so I'll put that in a spoiler.

Fist these came on Monday:

2ce556q.jpg

The Tamagotchi Connections V1(It had a batterie already in it which was a surprise.)

34zk9w8.jpg

The Tamagotchi Connection V2 new in package.(I am going to try to not open and run this, but it is the fist tamagotchi connection shell I ever saw so i kind of want to run it)

Now for Friday's Mail (Again one image will be gross):

2v3puzr.jpg

The used Tamagotchi Angel "White with gold wings". Yes I know it's in terrible shape and I am not even sure it runs as I need to get batteries for it but I got it because I wanted an angel just not for a terrible price. This is it in it's clean state and until I know if it runs or not I won't really do anymore cosmetic things to it(ie; bleaching the shell or repainting the wings.)

2mh8wmv.jpg
2ef72oo.jpg

This is what the back looked like after cleaning, the screws aren't stripped but they don't fit so I took them out and replaced them.I also used windex on a q-tip to remove the sticker residue.

whft5h.jpg

I don't have an image of the angel before I cleaned it but this should be enough to show just how dirty and rusty it really was. That being said I knew it would be in this condition before buying so I came prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Mothra today. I'll post the picture tomorrow, right now the lighting is too bad to take it and I've been playing with it all day I didn't think to post. X) Its so cute!

Since other people have posted non-Tamagotchi things here, I guess I will too!

6qpCd8R.jpg

I received the one on the left today and the other two yesterday!!

20140502_120723_zps82d87a46.jpg

Here's what I got today!

I must say I absolutely love the boxes the P's come in! They're so pretty :) For anyone interested the message on the green P is "Fresh piece for you".

Oh the back of the Deka is dirty as it's second hand, you can see a ring where they've kept it lying down on a table. Does anyone know what the best stuff to clean it with is? I've never had to clean a Tama before so don't want to use something that could damage it's paint etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want a blue/green id l English version but I don't know where I can buy one

I'm a new collector by the way

20140502_120723_zps82d87a46.jpg

Here's what I got today!

I must say I absolutely love the boxes the P's come in! They're so pretty :) For anyone interested the message on the green P is "Fresh piece for you".

Oh the back of the Deka is dirty as it's second hand, you can see a ring where they've kept it lying down on a table. Does anyone know what the best stuff to clean it with is? I've never had to clean a Tama before so don't want to use something that could damage it's paint etc.
Oh you managed to get a tama ps thats wesome hun

Latest posts

Back