what? help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilykat555

Reaction score
what do you do with the ?? password? do you enter it into your tama, or at tamatown.com or what? :angry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK IT OUT!!! GOTCHIFANS A cool tamagotchi fan site!

NEED SOME TAMA-RELATED HELP? GO HERE! TAMATROUBLE It's sort of under construction, but you can still post questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you enter it to your Tamagotchi, you'll get an item (some sort of a silhouette) that turns into a clone of your Tama when used. The clone will stay a few seconds. It's only usable by adults.

what do you do with the ?? password? do you enter it into your tama, or at tamatown.com or what? :huh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK IT OUT!!! GOTCHIFANS A cool tamagotchi fan site!

NEED SOME TAMA-RELATED HELP? GO HERE! TAMATROUBLE It's sort of under construction, but you can still post questions!
If you are referring to the ??password you get when you have the royal costume, it is for the Nintendo DS Tamagotchi Corner Shop game and it will give you a special blue sofa.

I assume you are reffering to what they call the "clone" or sometimes "sillhouette". It is entered into your tama in the "passwords" section in the 4th icon menu.

i think what you are reffering to is the password that you get after wearing the royal costume. that password is for tamagotchi connection corner shop ds. so if you have that game for ds, put it in it and you will get a blue sofa

what do you do with the ?? password? do you enter it into your tama, or at tamatown.com or what?
The password for ?? (after wearing the Royal Costume) is for a blue sofa.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Quote >>

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

<< End of quote.

There is a password (32479 91490) from the Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop", which when entered into a Connection/Connexion V3 gives you an item labeled "!!". This item can be used by an adult Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back