What helps you concentrate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
I need MUSIC to work =]

I can't work in silence, it kinda scares me XD. JK, but it makes me feel unconfortable.

Oh, music, definitely.

I couldn't study if it weren't for my iTouch.

And often I'm eating something while doing my homework. Because I eat when I'm bored. And homework is possibly the most boring waste of time I've ever experienced.

Or I'm on the phone with my friends, and we'll be doing it together. 'Comparing our results'. XD

Usually having the computer on helps me. Cause I know if I don't know the answer, the computer will. =D

Music, too. But quietly, or else I'll end up singing and not paying attention.

And the fact that whatever assignment I'm doing is due tommorow usually helps. --Procrasination and deadlines are powerful things--

As long as I'm comfy and not too tired, I will study.

Oh, and I always talk to myself. I sound like an idiot to my brother, who constantly listens through the wall.

I can't have music on - I'll lose focus.

It's good for me to have something to eat while I'm studying though. It helps a lot.

And when I have to READ something that I don't want to/bores me, I watch tv and read during the commercials. O: (How else would I get through Great Expectations? o.x)

For reading/writing, I need music that fits the mood. Like, if something sad is going on, I'll put on sad music to kind of bring the moment to life O: like a moveh :D

It really depends on what I'm doing for me, lol. If I'm reading, I love it to be nice and quiet. Usually I shut myself in my room and get underneath the covers, lay my head on my pillow, and read there on my bed. Most of the time, I'm so comfortable I'll actually read myself to sleep. :D

I love listening to music when I do homework. I don't know why, but it helps me concentrate better. Like I'm in my own world, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm reading, I need silence, warmth, and darkness. [ I know that the darkness thing is odd, but then again, I'm an odd person ] It also helps if I have a soda, or some gum, or some other type of light snack. I need to be able to curl up in a small, confined, warm place. Behind my couch is a popular theme, with my beloved muchy pillow.

When I'm doing homework, The same rules apply as reading, except for the silence thing. I must have quiet music, or some sort of non-distracting background noise.

Well i'm mean't to be doing homework now but I actually need music to help. I can't do silence which is why anytime we have an exam I get put in a room by myself so I can talk to myself, roll my pencil to make the funny noise and giggle with out distracting anyone else. Except for english I haven't gotten less than 80% on any exam.

Music - The one thing I need to work.

And Mr K doesn't understand that. He still doesn't let us listen to iPods in class >:|

For homework, I need the computer and TV. I love it. It helps me concentrate and do other things aswell. Oh, and a snack of some sort. Cuppycakes are a favourite 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back