What Holiday do you celebrate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas..tried celebrating Kwannzaa once. Didn't work out...

I celebrate Christmas as a religion, not just by the presents.

Theres a lot more to do with it than what they just say ;)

I celebrate Christmas as a holiday when family and friends get together and celebrate together. I don't celebrate it as a religious holiday.

I celebreate Eid. Im gonna start celebrating Christmas after my parents devorice(sp). Please dont ask why. To tell the truth ive never had christmas. Never in my 10 year old life. I will start celebrating christmas. I know when i'll celebrate christmas i wont do it as a religous thing.

I celebreate Eid. Im gonna start celebrating Christmas after my parents devorice(sp). Please dont ask why. To tell the truth ive never had christmas. Never in my 10 year old life. I will start celebrating christmas. I know when i'll celebrate christmas i wont do it as a religous thing.
wow thats cool, sometimes I celebrate Eid too, but not often, but I do because thats from my dads side =D sorry about your divorce, thats harsh D'=

I celebrate Christmas.

I see it as a religious holiday, but don't celebrate it as one. It's more of a traditional thing for me. You give, you get, and you enjoy. I usually pray and say happy birthday to Christ after Christmas dinner, though.

I celebrate Christmas.
I see it as a religious holiday, but don't celebrate it as one. It's more of a traditional thing for me. You give, you get, and you enjoy. I usually pray and say happy birthday to Christ after Christmas dinner, though.
I celebrate Christmas, as well.

I look at it the same way, TamaGirliey. Not everyone in my family is religious, so Christmas in my house is all about family.

My parents, my brother, and I are the only Christians, so we'll just hang out after everyone else has gone to bed and read the Bible and pray together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back