What I hate about Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi11

Reaction score
in the pool, near my tv, sleeping or on tamatalk
I do like Tamagotchi a lot but there are truly some things I don't like about Tamagotchi at all:

1. Bandai gave Australia and Japan great designs and we got boring childish ones

2. Bandai made Tamagotchi such a girlish toy. Some boys I know play with Tamagotchi and they only like the Candy and Camo collections.

So what that tamagotchi's come in girlish colours! There is white and blue and dark blue with the version 2 tamagotchi. Alot of boys still play with them no matter what colour they are!

I do like Tamagotchi a lot but there are truly some things I don't like about Tamagotchi at all:1. Bandai gave Australia and Japan great designs and we got boring childish ones

2. Bandai made Tamagotchi such a girlish toy. Some boys I know play with Tamagotchi and they only like the Candy and Camo collections.
i COMPLETLY agree with you.......i mean.....Bandai gave us tamagotchi with lipstick smeared all over it.....make up fun collection??they seriusly don't know how much boys in north america play with it.......

All I want is for BanDai to release more masculine designs. I'm also going to predict that the Makeup Fun collection will not sell well...because the types of people who like lipstick THAT much generally don't like Tamagotchis too much...that's just in general, though.

Food for thought... :rolleyes:

I do like Tamagotchi a lot but there are truly some things I don't like about Tamagotchi at all:1. Bandai gave Australia and Japan great designs and we got boring childish ones

I disagree. Bandai did not give Australia the great designs. In V1 we didn't get additional designs until months after every other country did and there were only a few new designs too. In the V2 we got the same as everyone else and they ripped us of pretending we got the Aus versions when really they were the UK versions just disguised...poorly.

As far as a girlish toy... that's only because of society's influence on what a boy should or should not do. Parental roles are not for boys. Boys play with guns and digimons that fight with one another destroy stuff.

*moved*

But like the white one with friut rinngs is boyish and Camo is boyish and the plain white is boyish and plain blue and stuff like that soooo

So the fact that I have a white w/lifesavers tama v2 makes me a boy? Boys and girls can play with all colors, a girl can play with a camoflauge tama, and a boy can play with a lipstick tama.

So the fact that I have a white w/lifesavers tama v2 makes me a boy? Boys and girls can play with all colors, a girl can play with a camoflauge tama, and a boy can play with a lipstick tama.
A guy playing with a lipstick Tamagotchi would be kind of weird though. But yes though they did not give us North America good designs. Australlia ,and Japan got all of the good ones. Personally, I think we got ripped off. We get all of the childish ones. I would like to see North America get more masculin colours such as:

Black with Flames

Black with Yellow Buttons

Black with Thunderbolts

White with an Oriental Dragon Design

I really hope when they bring the Version Three to North America they give us some more masculin colours, and not lipstick and other girly desgins.

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, neat designs :rolleyes:

I did see a tamagotchi mini that was black with flames at Target, so maybe BanDai is starting to get the picture <_<

Ooh, neat designs :rolleyes:
I did see a tamagotchi mini that was black with flames at Target, so maybe BanDai is starting to get the picture :furawatchi:
Thanks,

But the Black with Flames Tamagotchi Mini looks pathetic. The flames aren't good at all. At first I thought they were leaves. <_<

Amen. They came out in June and I didn't get one until august because I only saw the fem-fem designs. If there is a v3, they should do red and black with white trim and buttons, like the one I got when I was seven. My first Tama :rolleyes: .

THAT IS [SIZE=21pt]SOOOOO... NOT TRUE[/SIZE]JAPAN IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BEST DESIGNS BUT NOT AUSTRALIA...I WOULD KNO COZ I COME FROM AUSTRALIA

THE AMERICANS HAVE THE 2ND BEST DESIGNS. YOU GUYS HAVE NICER AND BETTER TAMAGOTCHIS!!!

THAT IS [SIZE=21pt]SOOOOO... NOT TRUE[/SIZE]JAPAN IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BEST DESIGNS BUT NOT AUSTRALIA...I WOULD KNO COZ I COME FROM AUSTRALIATHE AMERICANS HAVE THE 2ND BEST DESIGNS. YOU GUYS HAVE NICER AND BETTER TAMAGOTCHIS!!!
^he/she's right! I always thought that American Tamas were way better!

You can Debug yours, but we can't debug ours!

Australia is a Lucky country, but not with Tamas! :rolleyes:

As far as a girlish toy... that's only because of society's influence on what a boy should or should not do. Parental roles are not for boys. Boys play with guns and digimons that fight with one another destroy stuff.

*moved*
Ecxatamundo. I only know one boy at school whos ever had a tamagotchi, and hes put down as a weirdo. Its sad that things like tamagotchis are deemed girly. Or in my schools case, babyish.

As for japan having the best designs....well...it IS japan....you know....technology super strong-hold of the world? Thats like me whining that America gets movies and new pokemon games months before england does. Point is the better models will reach you eventually.

Some day....

Okay this is what it would be if I was in charge.There would be like two brands of tamagotchi tamagotchi Girlz and tamagotchi Boyz and this would be the design...

Boyz-

Graffiti

Black with flames

Camo

Black with skulls and crossbones

Black with lightning

Girlz-

Black with pink graffiti

Black with pink flames

Pink and black camo

Black with pink skulls and crossbones

Black with pink lightning

I went a bit ott with the pink and black but those colours go with eachother sooooo well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back