What I Hope The V5 Will Be

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
Nowdays,The Tamagotchi Seem Chidlish To Some Kids.I Was Like Thinking : I Think Its Because Of The Shell Designs Tat Made People Not To Buy.But As Far As I Noe , My Tamagotchi Do Produce Boys Design Too . But Why Some Kids Dun Wan To Buy It ? I Asked Some Of My Friends . Some Of My Friends Had The V4 And Only Played It For A While . They Told Me Its Because Of The Feature,They Say It Was Very Bored. So I Was Thinking : Why Dun The V5 Has New Features Like : Sending Messages To Your Tamagotchi Friend Even When You Are At Home And You Can Send Points To Your Friend , Can Go School Together With Your Friend ,When You Go To Your School No Need Choose The Skill Points Box , Just Answer The Teacher's Question And You Can Get Skill Points, And If You Never Bring Your Tamagotchi Go To School,The Teacher Will Have To See Your Parent And Tell Them Why Is It Important For Their Children To Go To School . My Friends Told Me Tat If The Tamagotchi V5 Have The Features Like What I Say,More People Will Be Willing To Buy It And They Might Even Buy More Than 1 Tamagotchi V5 Too. I Noe Tat Might Not Be Impossible , But I Really Wish That . Please Share Your Ideas With Me. I Really Appearicate Your Ideas And Comments About This Topic .

Thank You And I Wish You Happy Tamatalking ,

PiinkishAverlyn :D

Just To Say,There Was One Sentence Which I Say: My Tamagotchi Do Produce Boy Designs Too. It Should be : Bandai Do Produce Some Tamagotchi Boys Designs For My Country Too. I Typed Wrong.

Sorry For Any Inconvience Caused .

PiinkishAverlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back