What if you could choose your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O I like what I go by now(..heh. figure it out)
I had a cat named Mika(me-ka). I would love to have that name....

And Rain, September(dont ask), autumn, Twilight, Basicly a lot of things in nature and such.
I've always thought Mika and names that rhymed with it fit a cat. I think that's why I call my RP character Mika xP Cat tail and ears.

Since I can't edit my post anymore (>:0), I'll say I'd also like to change my name to Natasha, Mekayla, Raine (though it would be weird to have my mom call me Raine Loraine since Loraine's my middle name omg rhymy haha), Reese, or Sierra.

I dunno, I might have my friends start calling me Raine lol.

MandyMaddy

Tristellete

Tammy

Amphorite

If u think those big complicated names are kinda different well I DONT CARE cuz I'm different and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think they sound modern.
They aren't conplicated. :]

And, yes, Shadow is a weird, name... but I wanna be called it.

My name is Sally (sounds like a barbie dolls name :D ) I hate it so much! But my parents chose it from thier heart and I respect that. But if I ever had a daughter I'd name her Casidy or Katsi:io (it's my friends name she's native americian, it means pretty flower, I go to a multi culture school there's alot of cool people there!)

I like my name. But I also really love the names Heather and Jane.

Definatly Luke. But I like my name, so if I REALLY had the choice to change, I wouldn't.

Well Megan is nearly everyones name now so I would choose Jolene. (My middle name too.) I love the namr Jolene. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back