What If...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ever have What if questions? Like what if I didn't do this, or did that, or tried this or didn't try that. I have many. Post some you have and maybe try to answer them O:

The way I live life, there aren't really any What Ifs. I say what comes into my mind, and do exactly what I'm feeling at the heat of the moment. The definition of a spaz, I think.

I usually think about what I'm doing and saying, but like.. Even if it's the stupidest thing ever, I just do it because what if I never get a chance to again?

:) It's fun ^-^

.... I have those all the time I just can't remember anyof them right now .................

The way I live life, there aren't really any What Ifs. I say what comes into my mind, and do exactly what I'm feeling at the heat of the moment. The definition of a spaz, I think.
More like the definition of reckless, sweetie. =P

I am always second guessing myself. I need control, and a lot of times I think very hard before I do something. I over-think it.

Not basic things, but larger decisions I brood and brood over. But after I make my decision, I usually stick with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. I'm more of a "how come" person, not a "what if" one.

And many times I make mistakes so I end up saying "If only I hadn't done __" instead of "what if I hadn't done __?" x3

Ohhyeaah.

I'm always like "What if I hadn't said that?" or "What if I hadn't done that?" or "What if I had done something different?"

I can be quite paranoid at times.

*Reminded of MetLife*

My What Ifs are usually of something disastrous.

Cecib :wub:

I'm a bit reckless. Whatever happens happens, I don't do much to prevent it. I go with the flowww.

As a result, I do think about the "what ifs" quite often. Like, what if I had done something to prevent my friend from dating that creeper? I wonder how it would have turned out.

I usually don't ever regret much, however. I don't regret allowing my friend to date him, because she learned a very valuable lesson. Don't say yes EVERY SINGLE TIME a guy asks you out.

xD So yeah. It's how I roll.

Yes, all the time, and about everything.

hahha

actually, the same on as `Krystal, "hat if the sky was green... and the grass was blue?"

=S

Hm, well I don't REGRET things. Everything happens for a reason.

But I'm always wondering how different things would be if I would have changed my actions around. Not in a resentful way, but in more of a pensive way.

More like the definition of reckless, sweetie. =P
XD Reckless means destructive though, right?

Well, I'm ridiculously clumsy.

And I say what I think.

If that's what reckless means then yes, I think I am.

But I've got common sense too, as far as I know. Like, I wouldn't just drop a bomb somewhere because it was the first thing that popped into my head at the time. Reckless within reason. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back