What irratates you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
/ / I'm a raver, can't you see

Do you wanna rave all night with me?

I wanna dance until the sun goes down

Dance until the world goes round and round~

[SIZE=17pt]Those glitter websites, especially Blingee, those IMVU noob, use that junk and think its art.[/SIZE]

/ / Do you wanna dance forever?

Do you wanna dance with me?

Close your eyes and I will take you to eternity!

Dream away

Till we can reach the stars

I for some reason can't STAND being in open, quiet spaces. I'm always in a corner and if it's me and two other friends walking, I always make sure to be in the middle. And I always have to have mah music on or I feel all weird. << >> <<

Screaming Babies, >.< I just can't stand loud screaming kids, but its funny because one time i was at a wal-mart with my cousins and a little kid wanted gutair hero, but his parents wouldn't let him so he threw a fit and they left. me and my cousin were laughing. xD

People who talk to me when I'm listening to my MP3 player. It's like, if I have headphones in my ear then obviously I don't want to talk to you.

People who fight about superheroes. They all save the world, why fight about who's better?

People who say they're going to do something but then chicken out at the last minute.

People who point out the obvious. "Aaah, a giant monster!" Yeah, I can see it. I'm not blind.

Those who complain about being fat but don't do anything about it.

There's probably more but I can't think straight now.

It really irritates me when my sister takes my things without asking. It's just ignorant and rude. T_T

I also hate it when I'm really excited about something and talking about it really excitedly, and then my mom suddenly interrupts me with something like:

"Did you clean your room yet?"

-or-

"Have you studied your geometry yet?"

DUDE, that ticks me offff! That is my absolute WORST pet peeve...gah.

~ CB

PS: Dude, today...I ate this McDonalds chicken nugget, and it tasted like MOTOR OIL. Like, I ate it and thought I was going to turn into a car or something because it tasted so much like exhaust and crap. And then, I bit into one and there was a HAIR. To say the least, THAT was irritating. T.T

When people critisize my friends or family.

I'd so much rather take self-critisism than people critisize my friends.

The fact i have more band tees than usual clothing. no,no, I aint metalhead.

When people get the lyrics wrong.

When people go to concerts and don't know the songs, lyrics or the band.

When I get my butt kicked by a 10 year old on Guitar Hero hehe.

Liars.

Fakes.

No money.

People who just stare at you.

Broken bones, broken glasses, broken hearts and broken CD's.

when things are cancelled =(

at the anime expo I was realy looking foward to watching cardcaptor sakura, and when I got there, cancelled =( then I saw lucky star (it wasn't cancelled, yay!) and after that, bleach was sapposed to be playing, but it got cancelled too =( and because of that, over half the people left the theatere. I am not kidding.

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand when people rip pages out of manga from the library. I get a book I'd been waiting forever for, and the climax is ripped out.

People are gonna hate me for this, but, bad spelling, bad grammar, can't stand them. And snobs. And one particular person (don't worry it's not someone on TT). And overrated celebrities, such as...

Saying 'um' 5+ in one itty bitty sentence. Say someone asks you "what did you get on your report card?" you can say "i got 4 a's and 1 b, but it was a high b!" and you two would laugh. if someone asked an ummy (that's what i call them, the people that say umm too much" or stuttery kid "what did you get on your report card" and they could say "ummm well lets see i got um an a in science, a b in math, umm... a c in (so on so on, we get the point, correct?)..." it bugs me...

there was this kid who would say "umm" and "like" and stutter all the time... MAKE IT END!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back