WHAT IS A CLEBRITY TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaleaf

Reaction score
what is a v5.5 and a celbrity tama are they relased in japan only or north amrica and stuff i really need this anserwed beacuse im worried i dident buy one and if it was released here tell me or if it was realesed in japan i need the anser <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both the same and have different games from the v5 and have 1 royal teen and 3 royal adults.If you live in the USA you can get it but in Japan And Canada.Nope.

im notfrom united states but i can go there and i edited this cuz i lied about living in the place i lied about

The Celebrity V5 is basically a refresh of the V5. It has new games, characters, items, etc. The main difference is you can raise a 'Royal Family' while regular V5s can't. It's exclusive to only North America and Australia although you can probably buy one online if you want to. Hope I helped clear things up a little!

but some other guy said only in usa is it in all of north amrica or just united states?

Yeah, they are only released in North America and Australia. I think they were released in Canada too, but idk. And all Tamas are sold online, at one point of time. V5 celebrities are very popular online right nw.

Also, the Japanese version of the Celebrity is called the "Royal", and is pretty much the same as a Celebrity.

The V5 is the English-language version of the FamiTama. The FamiTama is the Japanese-language version of the V5. The FamiTama is available only in Japan. The characters and games are the same on the FamiTama and the V5.

The Royal FamiTama is available only in Japan. It's very similar to the FamiTama, but has new games and new characters. You can raise a royal family.

The "V5 Celebrity" and the "V5.5" are the same thing, just the names are different. The "V5 Celebrity" was released in USA & Canada. The "V5.5" was released in Australia. Neither was released in UK. The "V5 Celebrity" is basically the English-language version of the Royal FamiTama. (The "V5 Celebrity" and the Royal FamiTama share the same characters, but the games are different.)

hey could you find it at like wall mart toys are rs or are they just online im not allowed to order from online places and when were they released

The regular V5 and V5 Celebrity (V5.5) were available at regular toy stores. The current model is the MusicStar, so you may not find any V5- toys left in stock.

Each Tamagotchi model was released on different dates, in different parts of the world; sometimes months apart.

man my friend he made me give up my v5 and i thought it whould be fine sincei had another one but i lost the other one when my house was getting fixed and my friend lost the one i gave him and nowi cant find some more v5s or v5.5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back