What is a Full List?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowheart

Reaction score
Hi

My children both got Tamagotchis (Connexions-Ver 2 ) for Christmas and for the first time today they attempted to 'talk' to each other and a message came up stating that the list was full. They were then unable to send each other presents. As they have only ever 'talked' to 5 other Tamas I can only assume they have too many items. Can anyone help me? I thought Tamas were able to have 50 in their friend's list. Do they have to lighten their items or food lists before they can send each other presents?

Thank you for your time

They are both very excited as their Gen 2 TAMAS both turned into :p the Androtchis. Now they just want to talk to each other.

Bye for now

Yes either you freinds list is 100% full

Yes either your item list is full because they buy from the shop or connect too often!!

Yes you may if these dont work reset

To Trash GO TO THE 9TH ICON SELECT ITEM WANT TO TRASH PRESS B THEN A A CAN SHOULD COME UP BRESS B AGAIN IT WILL SAY SHURE? SAY EITHER YES OR NO

To Deleat freinds GO TO THE 9TH ICON SELECT FREINDS PRESS A TO SELECT A FREIND PRESS B THEN A IT SHOULD SAY DELAT? SAY YES OR NO THEN SHURE? YES OR NO AGAIN

BI

*TamaDad*

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK! :D

Thank you for your reply. As they each only had five TAMA friends in their list, it had to be that their food (Treat List) was too full. So they ate a few and it appeared to work.

Thanks again.

:gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back