What is a gigapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL TELL YOU. They are little handheld pets that you take care of... but the don't die or get old. You teach them tricks, feed them, and when your at school and you don't want them to starve, they go to a school themselve so they won't suffer. I play with mine when I'm bored. Sadly, I lost it! :( Poor thing is probably starving..... anyway the hamster pet comes with a plug-in tv explorer that I think is WAY more fun then the gigapet its self. After awhile the handheld gets boring.... there was an older version also that people say were better. I don't know though 'cause I don't have an old one.

Hope this helped! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I WILL TELL YOU. They are little handheld pets that you take care of... but the don't die or get old. You teach them tricks, feed them, and when your at school and you don't want them to starve, they go to a school themselve so they won't suffer. I play with mine when I'm bored. Sadly, I lost it! :mimitchi: Poor thing is probably starving..... anyway the hamster pet comes with a plug-in tv explorer that I think is WAY more fun then the gigapet its self. After awhile the handheld gets boring.... there was an older version also that people say were better. I don't know though 'cause I don't have an old one.
Hope this helped! ;)
Thanks, that's really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back