What is death like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume that when you die, everything just floats away from you, or if you were in some critical condition, your pain would go away. And you'd either go to Hell or float up to Heaven. Maybe in a big group like with those planes in Porco Rosso. 8D -isshot- I think if you go to Heaven, you might just live out at perfect afterlife, or become a guardian angel for someone. I don't really know. But I'll be sure to let you know when I get there.

Or like kawaii said, maybe it's just like falling asleep and never waking up.

The one thing I do know is that, I am not afraid of death.

I honestly have imagined dying, only to see what my friends would do, to see who would cry at my funeral, and who would regret not saying something they wanted too.

The one thing I AM afraid of that is related to death, is if I don't do what I wish I had before I die, because then I have forever to think about it, and wonder how my life could have been different if something so small such as, telling Nick I love him, could keep me from dying? I could have been somewhere different, with him, where I know he would have saved me, or tried, or out with my friends, and not being hit by a car, or whatever way I might die.

My main goal in life is to, at every second, be able to say; "If I were to die right now, I would have no regrets."

This I cannot say, though, because I do have regrets, such as, not telling Nick.

These things cannot be avoided, I'm sure I have nearly died multiple times, what is interfering with fate is none of my business, but, I want to thank it, personally.

Some things make more sense than others, this is just my view on death, and what I need to do before it, and after.

hm.

Death is the cessation of life. By extension, it is the cessation of consciousness. I imagine, therefore, death is like losing consciousness. But you never regain it. That is all there is to it.

I do not fear death. Before my life began, I was not conscious. And it was like that for the eternity beforemy life began. It does not scare me to think about that, so why would death, which is the same thing, scare me?

I DO believe that there is a heven and hell, and i think that death is either painful or peaceful. Cuz if u get shot in the back or something, then it would hurt. But if u were REALLY sick or old, then it would be peaceful. I think that when you die, you see blackness, and then light... oh, How should i know? im only 11..... :D

[SIZE=7pt]its so weird when people say that we have lived before, and will live again.[/SIZE]

because, I don't remember a past life, but I can remember yesterday.

Do you know what I mean? I don't think that we will ever COMPLETELY forget this life... because, well, that's sort of impossible.

It's hard to explain, can anyone try to explain this a little better if they agrreeee?

There is heaven and hell. if you do something horrible (abort, murder, etc.) you will go to hell. but if you a good person you will go to heaven. heaven is peacful. there is no anger, hate. only love. hell, on the other hand, is horrible. i don't really know much about hell. so..yeah. oh and by the way im lds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back