What is Debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetama88

Reaction score
Couls you please tell me what debugging mean? I see stuff posted alot but have no clue what it is!

Debugging is when you do a certain surgery to your tama to be able to choose any character you want

Couls you please tell me what debugging mean? I see stuff posted alot but have no clue what it is!
Here is the process to debug your tama: Look at the back. Remove the screw, then take that piece off. You will see four smaller screws. Unscrew them, then carefully pull your tama in half. At the lower left of the battery area are two small semi-circles with the word "DEBUG"above them. CAREFULLY rub a pencil on them (I rubbed mine about 20 times, is ok to rub between them), DO NOT rub the pencil anywhere else as it could mess up your tama. Screw the two halves of your tama back together, then screw the other piece back on. Press RESET, then button B, then choose DOWNLOAD (because the battery fell out during this process).

Now you can do two things: one, you can choose which character you want (from an egg, I don't know if this works or not, I never tried it). Two, button C can be used to greatly speed up your tama (called "hyperspeed"). Hyperspeed will stop if your tama needs something (needs to poo, is sick, etc.). Keep a close eye on your tama's Happy and Hungry hearts when using hyperspeed, ESPECIALLY when it is a baby. Don't worry, you CAN'T kill your tama using hyperspeed.

This works on a conneCTion v2 (mine is a v2), don't know if it works on other tama versions.

Hope this helps explain debugging. PM me or post if you have any more questions.

:) :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol:

Can you debug a connexion?
I'm pretty sure you can, but I don't know how to explain that to you. I have never seen a conneXion, my tama is a conneCTion v2.

I'm pretty sure you can, but I don't know how to explain that to you. I have never seen a conneXion, my tama is a conneCTion v2.
Thanks I will research further into the subject.

Thanks I will research further into the subject.
There may be a few topics on this site that explain debugging a conneXion. Try a search, and see what comes up.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back