WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kapteeni kilppa

Reaction score
I cant believe this! :( I got out of rank. My rank was 172!? :( :D I had about 3600 points :p :huh: :angry: :( :angry: I GOT THE BEST POINTS 6780 FROM GOTCHI KING FAMILY AND I HAD ABOUT 70 VOTES AND I GOT OUT OF RANK! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm pretty angry. I worked so hard to get those 70 votes and ive got VEEEEEEEEEEERY bad rank! MY friend had 37rank and she had 8 votes. SO WHAT IS GOING ON!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :angry: :angry: :angry:

ME2620

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably because you didn't have very much points from the game. I usually get about 6000. How much points you get on the game affects your rank.

At least you got to play it! I didn't get to place the game last weekend! Because of that, I got Out of Rank too. :D

Oh well! There's always next week! :angry:

No no! It was a glitch! Two weeks ago, I had 1st gotchi gold, 100 votes, and a perfect score on the gotchi king family and I got 90 something place. whatever it was i think its fixed though

Sorry my unclear english and Yes it was a glitch bc i got 6780 points from gotchi king family so how can i get 3700 points to my whole result :angry: but yes there is always next week. Hope there doesnt happen that glitch again.

Thanks dazzilitchi star u understood my unclear english :angry: I dont speak so good english

ME2620 :D

Sorry my unclear english and Yes it was a glitch bc i got 6780 points from gotchi king family so how can i get 3700 points to my whole result :angry: but yes there is always next week. Hope there doesnt happen that glitch again.Thanks dazzilitchi star u understood my unclear english :angry: I dont speak so good english

ME2620 :D
oh ~_~

than hopefully the glitch does clear up

sorry couldn't understand you much D:

Something strange happened again. Im in the same band with 1 level hitodetchi. I havent even asked him/her to my band.But I cant believe that im in her band! I didnt even accept her bandrequests.

So if you have any ideas why this happened please tell me :ichigotchi: :huh:

Something strange happened again. Im in the same band with 1 level hitodetchi. I havent even asked him/her to my band.But I cant believe that im in her band! I didnt even accept her bandrequests. So if you have any ideas why this happened please tell me :ichigotchi: :huh:
Strange :angry: Yesterday this QT9020 [who is always a spot] Somehow I was in their band :angry:

This must be some sort of glitch :angry:

Latest posts

Back