WHAT IS IT DOIN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gangsta_gal

Reaction score
ok. here's whats up.

you know how v.1 tamas sing when their bored, right?well, my v.1 is singing but instead of musical notes over it's head it has hearts! then my tama started to dance in a circle and it dissappeared then reappeared as a adult secert charater!

:D weird :mametchi:

i wont that to hapen on my version 3 cool :D you must be so so happy i would oh dont feel weird about it its just a glich!

wow thats a wierd glitch but so kool you should be proud

My friends tamagotchi turned into a secret charcter when connecting with another, when it came back it was back to a normal character though, that's a stranger glitch. It was the toddler on a v.2 that looks like a star with rounded blob edges and it changed into the secret one with a ninja mask, wierd...

My friends tamagotchi turned into a secret charcter when connecting with another, when it came back it was back to a normal character though, that's a stranger glitch. It was the toddler on a v.2 that looks like a star with rounded blob edges and it changed into the secret one with a ninja mask, wierd...
the reason it does that is because when you have a tamagotchi connecting with a lower version, sometimes the lower version doesn't recognize the real character of the tamagotchi so it puts the Nazotchi

that is weird and i had a star blob thing and wen it connetid it never turned into a secret character!!!! :wacko: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back