what is my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsowner

Reaction score
my tamgotche starts out looking like a strawberry when its like 1 or two but then turnd into this thing that looks like a alien with a football helmat what is that

I got Maskutchi this time too. I wasn't that great of a Tama Mommy this time around. Oh well -- better luck next time!
mine always turns into a maskutchi y is that

You probably always take care of your characters the same. In order to get different characters, take care of your tama differently.

See, on my 1st gen. I neglected my marutchi resulting in a hinotamatchi. That also resulted in a Maskutchi. Now I took care of my tama constantly, resulting in an oniontchi. I hope to get a mametchi when it evolves again. :D

You probably always take care of your characters the same. In order to get different characters, take care of your tama differently.
See, on my 1st gen. I neglected my marutchi resulting in a hinotamatchi. That also resulted in a Maskutchi. Now I took care of my tama constantly, resulting in an oniontchi. I hope to get a mametchi when it evolves again. :D
so i cared for it constantly when i first got it and it turned into a masktchi

Are you sure you took care of it often? If you did it shouldn't have turned into a Maskutchi.

I Have Never Got A Kool Character (Mametchi, Memetchi Or Mimitchi) :(

Anyone Know How To Get Them?

mine is debugged and it looks like an odd bird with a flag on its haed. It is sooooooooo cute! it is a girl and her name is sotie. Shes only a year old right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back