What is that battery sign!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, im not new to tama at all i just dont get da battery sign! It cant mean battery empty coz it would'nt be flashing!!!!!!!!! plz help i dropped ma v2 down the back of a bookcase and now that sign shows help!

it probably means that ur tamagotchi is dead? if it has the battery sign that it probably is? when did u get your tamagotchi... i had this type of problem. all you need to do is just take the battery out and then put it back in. then an egg will appear once u do (on the screen). press the middle button then download to get back to ur tamagotchi

It means your battery is almost dead. You can press restart, press b, and then press download to get your tamagotchi back. You just CANNOT play games or connect otherwise the battery sign will po up again.

You can buy watch batteries for your tamagotchi. The watch battery should say "CR2032" on the front of it.

Replace the battery and then go on "Download" then your tamagotchi should carry on it's life from when you last left it. :D

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back