What is the best clothing store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like those stores.

I dont know why someone would buy a 20$ shirt that only has HOLLISTER on it. >.>

But I have a AE Hoodie.... Well I stole it from school =O

I perfer Hot Topic, Gabrel Brothers, Kinnda Pac Sun (expensive Dx), and Good Will.

I dont shop at billboard stores.

Your just buying shirts that say the brand on them

theres not even a Hollister in California.

Er, Never saw one.

I much rather just get things online, or from Salvation Army or something.

I dont shop at billboard stores.Your just buying shirts that say the brand on them

theres not even a Hollister in California.

Er, Never saw one.

I much rather just get things online, or from Salvation Army or something.
There's a town named Hollister in California. Just because it isn't in southern California doesn't mean it doesn't mean there isn't one in the entire state. It's near Monterey.

Out of those, I like American Eagle the best. Then Hollister, then Aeropostale, then Abercrombie. Out of all the clothing stores I've ever been to, though, I like American Eagle and McCaulous the best.

I like lots stores! Never went to them. In Australia, there is none of those stores there. BUT there are LOADS of fashion stores and the clothes are super Awesume! $6 for a stylish top! <_< I bought $50 bucks worth of trendy clothes! Thats ALOT of clothes there. So cheap, yet so awesume. @.@

~SG~

P.S: There is Supre', Diva, hmmm....LOADS. x.x I died of shopping for clothes like that. xD

OMG, I love AE, I bought like 27 hoodies! xD Seriously...
Whoa, that's a lot. ;)

I like all of them, but Abercrombie and AE are the best.

But Abercrombie's too expensive, so I chose AE. I get most of my clothes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back