What is the best movies you have seen in 2010?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despicable Me.

It brings back so many childhood memories I was trying hard not to cry <3

CINEMA MOVIES: Inception, The last airbender, Tomorrow when the war began (its an aussie movie, if u r in america you probably wont no it. I just no it cause i am kiwi).

Rental Movies: HELL BOY (i know that i was a bit late to watch it, but it is freaking awesome) Transformers revenge of the fallen (might of watched it late last year though) and HEAPS OF OTHER ACTION MOVIES!!!

Best movie I've seen all year: How to Train Your Dragon. Haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet, but I will.

Worst movie I've seen all year: Paranormal Activity. It was like watching home videos, I didn't even get 5 minutes through it.

Just watched Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, all the video game references really made my day. ^^

Diary of a Wimp Kid.

I dunno why,, It just felt like a breath of fresh air from all the movies I've seen.

The Social Network.

I love David Fincher, I love this film. It was beautifully executed.

And I get the feeling I'm really going to enjoy Deathly Hallows on Thursday.

Out of the movies I've seen this year so far, Inception still takes the cake. I'm thinking that Deathly Hallows Part I will be up there as well. I'm so excited to go to the midnight premiere! :)

How To Train Your Dragon.

I saw Toy Story 3 also, but I liked HTTYD more. Toy Story 3 was depressing as hell. It did nothing else IMO.

"In the Mood for Love" with Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung. This movie wasn't released in 2010 but I saw it just recently. It's so beautifully done and the two main actors display such powerfully-restrained love that it's heartbreaking to watch. Definitely one of my new favorites. :)

Toy Story 3, The Blindside, and (I can't remember if this was 2009 or 2010 but..) The Proposal.

edit- I haven't seen Inception, but based on all your comments about it I think I'll get around to watching it sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back