What is the difference between a tamogotchi on and tamogotchi mix or whatever its called?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan576

Reaction score
They sort of look the same and I don't know what's different about them can someone tell me?

The mix was released in 2016 and it’s a completely different version, but has the same concept as the On/Meets where you marry your tamagotchi to get both parents genes.

Tamagotchi On and Meets are exactly the same thing except the language. Basically the On is the equivalent of the Meets. Though the Meets was released in 2018 and the On in 2019.

If you would like to see the comparison you can take a look at this topic.

Hope this clears the confusion. ;))

A big point of difference to note is that the M!x is the first with the mixing feature, and much is the same in the Meets/On including characters and other features. However, the Meets/On have the bluetooth feature that lets you bring your tama into the official app to play games and marry other peoples tamas, as well as download items, backgrounds, and gotchipoints.

If your fear is that the bluetooth feature will be useless if the official (phone) app eventually closes down, don't worry! I assume with the unofficial Mymeets (computer) app you will get long term similar playability. It works with bluetooth the same way, and lets you creates custom characters to marry, plus it has compiled a selection of all the downloads available straight from the English and Japanese official apps. It's useful as a cheat program but doesn't have to be. 😉

Latest posts

Back