What is the difference between these two books?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
Hello,

So, I recently found out about the Tamagotchi 25th anniversary party bundle being released soon, with the exclusive purple Tamagotchi Smart, the SMA card, and the "Character Special Book," which is the only thing I really want. From what I've read, this book is essentially an encyclopedia of all Tamagotchi characters, with over 800 characters pictured within it. I need it in my possession because with it I'll finally have a high-quality image of Hyottokotchi, my true Tamagotchi love. The book can be seen in this promo image below:

tumblr_3badd31c2e89cf3b2086fb39406ee6af_4a963847_500.png

Pretty cool, right? However, when I looked into this particular book, I found another one that is very similar. It is similar to this release, in that it mentions the 25th anniversary, and it was also released alongside a Tamagotchi Smart I believe (at the very least, there are Smarts on the cover). I also know that it has stickers. It is pictured below:

s-l500.jpg

Does anyone understand more about the differences between these books? Is the one that's already been released also an encyclopedia, or it it more of a promotional thing? Should I get the one that's already been released, or wait for the new one, or should I have both? I need help, haha :oo

The second book is called the "Tamagotchi Smart Special Book", which I'm guessing is specifically about the Tamagotchi Smart - it's probably not the one you want. ;))

Latest posts

Back