What is the first videogame you've ever played?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my dad, I played Legend of Zelda (probably the original) in the hospital when I was 3. I don't remember it at all but that's pretty awesome. xD

Like many people, Super Mario Bros. on the NES, as well as Duck Hunt and The Legend of Zelda.

I think it was some flash game on the computer my mum told me I used to play it all the time when we got our first computer when I was like two

and then I apparently cried when the computer broke bc I couldn't play the game anymore

I think it was a Super Mario Bros, and shortly after this I got "Looney Tunes: Carrot Crazy". I remember that I found it so difficult to complete the game back then and when I played it again, like, 2 years ago, I finished it in 3 hours... :p

Probably either Pokemon sapphire, or one of the Mario advance games. i Still have my Gameboy advance SP and many of the games i had, but the Mario titles seem to be missing! (Mario is missing. How ironic.)

<.< might have been chuckie egg on the ol acorn/bbc computer. First game I bought though was duke nukem3d. Had to get my bro to buy it ad i was underage though. ..

Shake it baby.

I don't remember playing a game for the first time..But I've played Mario games, Kirby games, Animal Crossing, and ect when I was younger. That reminds me of my first-owned video game, Hello Kitty: Happy Party Pals for the Gameboy Advanced. I barely completed the game, though. But it was fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My first game was Ratchet and Clank for the PS2. I think my Dad had Up Your Arsenal (R&C 3 in PAL regions), Going Commando (R&C Locked and Loaded in PAL regions) and the first Ratchet and Clank. I loved Ratchet because he looked like an animal that should exist in real life. His attitude made me laugh and facepalm myself sometimes. I'll never forget the times I had played as Ratchet.

I think it was Pokemon Red/Blue when I was a toddler with my cousins; they all loved Pokemon so I started to play reeeally young!

I would say Mario but honestly I think it was like a Scooby doo or Spongebob game. (One that plugged directly into the TV). I don't remember too much about the Spongebob one except that it was like a maze or something. The Scooby doo one had three levels. In the first one you look for keys, the next you help Shaggy and Scooby cross a river, and in the last you catch the bad guy. At the time it was like the best game ever. :D

I would say Mario but honestly I think it was like a Scooby doo or Spongebob game. (One that plugged directly into the TV). I don't remember too much about the Spongebob one except that it was like a maze or something. The Scooby doo one had three levels. In the first one you look for keys, the next you help Shaggy and Scooby cross a river, and in the last you catch the bad guy. At the time it was like the best game ever. :D
That reminds me of this Crayola controller game, where you can either race other crayons, or go on an adventure in the jungle as a red crayon. I don't think we still have it, maybe somewhere packed up in a box somewhere...

The original Rayman. It took me a VERY long time to actually finish that game. I was quite young and I found the platforming to be so hard XD

I've loved the series ever since. I've played through Rayman 2 an insane number of times.

I don't really remember what my first game was. Possibly Pokemon Red? :huh:

I think my first videogames were

♦Donkey Kong Country 1

♦Donkey Kong Country 2

♦Super Mario World

all on the Super Nintendo (SNES)

Donkey Kong Country 2 is a masterpiece,the music,the gameplay,the levels,I just love it soooo much :wub:

I think mine was a Sabrina the Teenage Witch game for the Gameboy Colour.

That or Mario.

Arcane Legends on the App Store. I don't like those games where you kill stuff, but my freind suggested it and even though it's violent and slightly innapropiate and I think it's ridiculous it's unfortunately very addictive.

:p :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back