What is the most evil thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugu

Reaction score
What is the most evil thing you have ever done?

The most evil thing I've ever done is drop my older brother's glasses in the toilet then give them to him to wear. :p :huh: I feel so bad about it.

My mom did way worse though. She was working the drive-thru at McDonalds when she was a kid and this guy told her she was a fat ugly bi*** and she poured mop and toilet water into his shake. Blehhhh!!!

Uh... I wrote a hate journal about somebody and then they read it. D: It was really really mean too.

i made fun of a mentaly challenged kid :D

i feel so bad know :[[

wel... in school we were cleaning the tables with shaving cream... and the girl sitting across from me put her finger in it and then put it on my cheek then she started laughing... so I got two hand fulls of shaving cream and smashed it in her face. It felt good. it wasnt meen because she had it coming to her. the class cheered for me :D

also...

I stole from the store once... but thats not meen... its just evil! muh ha ha ha!

Stealing from a store? I hope you don't seriously think that's 'cool' or impressive or something because it's not.

The most evil thing I've done? Obviously I've done alot of bad things in my life because I'm human, but I don't know what's the 'evilest'.

I once embarrassed my brother in front about twenty kids. I feel so bad now :[

I stole from the store once... but thats not meen... its just evil! muh ha ha ha!
I hope you realise that if the store ever found out about that, you could be charged.

I've done plenty of evil things in my lifetime... I can't really tell which would be the most evil.

I have this weird problem of giving people hints on the way they act and that I don't like them. I do it a lot. I even do it on here. XD

Get ready for pure evilness....

Me and my friend made up an MSN account and we made it like our worst enemies. So, we made an account saying it was HER account and we starting saying to her boyfriend that she didn't like him (we liked him) and such. But soon after, we felt really bad about it, so we never used the account again.

mine is my brother was really annoying me and he kept throwing mu dcs down the toilet my mum got them out then i put his glasses and his cds down the toilet then he chased me round the house do i locked myself in the loo until he went out plus when i was asleep he put paper in my ear so i hit im real hard with my tennis raqute

I gossip, that's as evil as I get. I don't gossip anymore tho. The most evil thing I do now, is hurt my EVIL DEMON BROS. not very bad at all and they fake pain and get me in trouble.

Scrubbd my feet with my brothers tooth brush and then watched him brush his teeth with it. I feel so bad. He never found out though.

Ilove2surf, stealing isn't just evil. It's also a felany, which you can be charged for if anyone who knew you personally found out and it got around to police... :furawatchi:

Hehe... I don't remember this a whole lot because I was pretty little when it happened, but here 'goes... My older sister kept telling me lies ("You'll rust if you stay in the bathtub too long", "There's now a fifty-first state, named Indigo", stuff like that) and I was so young, I believed her. When it all got around to my mom, she told me it wasn't true, and I got angry at my sister. So I hid in my parents' bedroom, and when she walked by I leaped off the bed, onto her back, and she hit hard. I had my knees on her shoulders, pinning her down. (Yes, I was an evil child then...) I grabbed a fist full of her hair and began smashing her face on the ground (There was carpet, don't worry). Then my mom came in, I got chewed out, and my sister only left with a sore nose, chin, and forhead. And quite a bad headache... xD Ah, sweet revenge. I MEAN MEMORIES. Ya, memories is the word. Heh.

Stealing from a store? I hope you don't seriously think that's 'cool' or impressive or something because it's not.

The most evil thing I've done? Obviously I've done alot of bad things in my life because I'm human, but I don't know what's the 'evilest'.
Tamaw/pants, you make so much sense. It's just so great. I totally agree with you. :furawatchi:

Maybe that time when I made a poll of "Do you like X person? Is X person nice?" and I rubbed the bad answers in X person's face. I feel so bad.. that was when I was small, though.

EDIT: Gah, double post..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back