What is the most random thing you've ever done?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once I was insulted by the boy that got held back three times and when he tried to run away from me I spitted my gum in his hair and call him a ''NUBE!'' :angry: I also say PIGGY! and COOKIE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot a few random things:

Once in Social Studies (I always do random things in that class!) I tore up this piece of notebook paper into little bits before class started. When the teacher walked in, I threw the little bits in the air above me and yelled "IT'S SNOWING!!!" everyone was laffing. Then I fell off my seat right after that xD

Another time in math class it was completely silent, so naturally I had to break it. So I yell "HI, I'M METRO JOE!!" and everyone laffs.

One other time during recess we were playing 4 square and someone got me out, so I got mad and called them a retarded waffle. Now there's retarded waffleville and I'm the mayor. >.< I have my apprentinces.

I think it was going up to my almost-bald teacher and saying "I like your fro, dude!" Haha!

Then me and my friend were running through the hallways at school practically peeing our pants from laughing so hard by going up to little 1st and 2nd graders and saying "I like your fro"! Haha!

//tw

One time I yelled out,CHICKEN BUTT!(Me and my friend(Kristen))Got in BIG TROUBLE!!! :angry:

Hmmmm It had to be the time when I started singing from Austin Powers..

"I like chicken, I like liver, Meow mix, meow mix, eat the liver"

Im a very random person .

hehehe well once in math period i went "OH!" really loud then really quietly went, "i get it now" everyone was staring at me. AWKWARD MOMENT!!!!

then i usually random things when i'm hyper or bored. usually Cheese quotes.

By the way:

boomshakalakalakalakalakalaka

I was in the safe sot when we were playing tag once and Sophie said Caitlin you have to run around... so I stared running around in circles.

Poor Sophie... She is so good to put up with me.

I am very weird...

I also just talk excessively and then I go "You think i'm weird now don't you?"

Yay for randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back