What is the oldest age your tamagotchi has lived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine has only made it to 7 because the matchmaker comes and i always say yes

The Billy thing is just plane STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My oldest tama lived to be 13 because the match maker didn't come till she was 12!!!!!! You must be mean to your tamas and leave the lights on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol: :ph34r: :) B) B) B) :D

:angry: My sister has the one before this!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres no sutch thing as secret names!!! its about how well you take care of them. but dont take my word for it, what do I know??? :)

My Tamas name is Stoat and it is 103. It's a version 3 and it is a mametchi. it still hasn't died.

a few spelling errors

Last edited by a moderator:
well on a v1, i was always carring it around, and every time the macth maker came, a said no cause i didnt know, so my tama lived to be 67. but heres here i was hatching a baby then at the name screen a forgot (cause i was waiting to it to hatch and i was watching tv (i was 7)..........then my cleaners came, so then put it where ever..........finally, 2 months later i found it and i named it koru (i dont know why) a she was a 60 yr old baby (if you leave it at the name screen it gains 1 yr for a day....ITS COOL TRY IT!!!) so when it left its child it was 67 (it only REALLY lived 7 yrs)

I have a contining counter going on for my V3 Aaron. It's in my sig. he's 115 now? I don't know. I would have to look at my sig and the pics in my blog. :furawatchi:

KM

O-O HES OLD!! My Tamas live to be 8, Next generation Im making them live as long as I can! Once I get a new battery!

How do you manage to keep him alive!

how do you get your tamas to live that long? :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: my oldest is ten. i thought they could only live to ten. and can it have a baby when its not old? im trying to get imformation so i can try it :huh: :eek: :D B) :p

plz respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back