What is the reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
what is the reason for your, username, avvie, and siggy

USERNAME

my initials and tama. 2 stands for my second account. (my other one didnt work)

AVVIE

It's funny.

SIGGY

It's funny.

how bout you?

USERNAME:

I dunno, I like... Neon... Colors... I guess.

AVVIE:

It's me.

SIGGY:

Random things I said at some point or another to my friends.

Username: Cinderpelt used to be (Well, and still is.) my favorite character from the Warriors series, in which I have faithfully been reading since '04. :huh:

Avatar: The cherry blossoms are pretty, and I may be going to Japan in March of 2010 - when the cherry blossom trees are in bloom. 8D

Signature: The first is a quote that I enjoy from The (Shipped) Gold Standard by Fall Out Boy, and following it is a link to my deviantART.

:3

EDIT: Typo. x________x

Last edited by a moderator:
User: Tama, I'm a chick, and some number at the end.

Avvie: Uhm... random MCR

Siggy: More randomness of MCR and bruce.

User: Song.

Av: It's Katsura. He's cool.

Sig: Mr. Raindrop is Gintama's second ending, and since my av was Katsura I guess I did something Katsura/Elizabeth themed. And my forum.

Username: It stands for Holy Crap Z e r o (HCZ), I use that username for almost everything.

Siggy: Random stuff I like and have.

Username:

Ugh, I hate my username. x.x I made it around three years ago when I was still very little-girly and liked Bratz dolls. It stands for 'Bratz Totally Rox, Girl'. Omigosh that's embarrassing to say. As in, epic epic fail. But I don't want to make a new account and lose my post count + TT friends!

Avvie:

It's Aly from Aly & AJ. I edited on the little pink squares at top left to match my sig. =3

Signature:

My friend and I just thought it was cute when we heard of it!! And it's SO my friend and I! x3

Username: Rent is my current favourite musical, and the last song is called No Day But Today (and Finale ;) . I originally wanted it to be ♥~No day but today., and that's exactly how I wrote it in that little line, but for some reason the heart didn't turn out, and now I'm wishing I could eliminate the tilde. =/ Oh well. I still like it. ^-^

Avatar: Well, I currently have no avatar, as you can see, but as soon as I get hold of a scanner it'll be a sketch I did of Jack Skellington and Sally from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Fun.

Signature: It's a song in Rent, called Seasons of Love.

User- Gawwh, I had a minute to think of a name. I like Tamagotchis and cats.

Avie- Cats+Cameras=<3

Siggy-Something random I made up for a photo I took.

Username

I wanted to call myself 'Tamaland' (Awful name, i know xD) but it was taken. So I added Kitty Kat and there! Tamaland_Kitty_Kat.

Avvie

A cake. I like cake so.. yeah.

Siggy

Just some stupid song I made up and some quotes from shirts.

Username: Nickname of my favourite cricketer.

Avatar: A random one that I liked.

Signature: Matches Avvie.

Username: I love cherry blossoms ._. Sakura is a beautiful name as well. It used to be my nickname back in the roleplaying days, in fact it still is.

Avvie: It's Miku from An Cafe. That took place in the Ryuusei Rocket PV, where they're all dressed up as bunnies. I thought it was adorable. Especially since he's sleeping<3

Siggy: Random an cafe lyrics ;) All true. I tried to put the ones that matched me the most.

Username: My name is Shayna and I was going to do Shay_Lady at first, but then I decided that Lady_Shay sounded cooler. ^-^

Avvie: Taylor Swift cause she's awesome. :3

Siggy: Lyrics from Taylor Swift's song The Best Day

Username:I got "Gotchi" from Tagotchi and I got "Guy" because I am a guy :D .But 46 rwas just a random number.

My Username: My cousins and I had a "spy club" a really long time ago and came up with a dumb name for it. Yeah, I know it's extremely lame but it was a while ago. :D

Avvie: I love Winnie the Pooh! He's cute! :]

Signature: Umm...I couldn't think of anything to put so I just used some cool colors and my username. I'm so creative.

User: Online alias.

Av: It's this character from Toradora!.

Sig: "I'll bite you to death." -Hibari Kyoya.

And it says 'Guess who ?' because this is someone's side account.

Username:

I'm a band geek. <3 And I'm proud of it. :3

It's Christian Siriano. <3 [The cutest person on the earth yo.]

Sig:

It shows my love for my 4 instruments. :3

Username: I'm a girl. And I like tamas! xD

Avvie: It kinda speaks for itself...

Siggy: Matches my avvie. But with a link in it...

Username:

Avatar: Matches the signature, it's gawjus :3

Signature: Quote from "Carpal Tunnel Of Love" By Fall Out Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back