What is the Shovel for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakikitchi58

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :eek: ! I'm new in tamagotchi. I own a v6 and I got a question :huh: What's the shovel for? :huh: :huh: When I use it my tamagotchi digs and the a skull apears, What does this mean? :huh: :huh:

Thanks!!! ;) ;) :angry:

Plant and shovel are one-use items.

When you use one of them, it can give skull, happy-face or money.

ohhh...so that's what it's for thanks! does the same goes for chests? and I bought a CD but when I select it nothing happens. Do I have to buy a stereo? 'cause I saw a stereo on the manual. MANY THANKS!!!! :( ;) ;) ;)

Yes, if you just buy a CD nothing with actually happen. There will be a question mark across your Tama's head. You have to by a stereo too. IT works together like other version of tamas.

Chests too. They are one-use items and when you open up, your tama might get money or items. But it can also take away all the happy hearts if a smoke comes out and turns your tama into an odie or a baby. But that odie or baby won't last forever, you tama will turn back into the normal character once its over. But you will loose all your happy hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back