What Is The Worst Mistake You Ever Made?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was like the worst:

my Aunt was having a get-together, and the kids played in the basment. And my cousins had a punching bag, (the HUGE kind) and I thought I would show off for the kids, so I jumped up with both feet, (Bad idea) and was going to land on my feet, but I slipped and landed on my arm, and broke two bones!!! >.< And I was like " Well that didn't work." and then the pain came, and I ran upstairs to my mom, by this time is was almost crying, and said "Moooom!" really weakly and then started crying a little, and I ran to the bathroom with mom. Then I was bawling for like 1/2 hour. And I said, "Moooom, I...I...I think I broke my arm." and she was like, "You didn't brake your arm, you probaly just jammed it." And then we went to the doctor (because I couldn't move it) and he said I broke two bones!!! That was a while ago, I am fine now!!!

so yeah. my biggest mistake was looking at that jerks blue/green eyes and saying ....yes

I was making my self a smoothie and I put all the ingreaidients in the blender. But I was so excited because this was my first time making a smoothie by myself (im 9 yrs old). So I got too excited and started the blender without putting the lid on top

Lesson learnt :l

My worst mistake? Lighting up my first cigarette six months ago. I thought I was being "cool". And I thought I was enjoying it, but I got addicted and I couldn't run around anymore. I'm naturally an energetic person, but smoking zapped all my energy; I constantly had headaches and I was tired all the time. Finally, I developed bad bronchitis three weeks ago and decided that was the last straw. I've been smoke free for 11 days.

If you smoke, whatever. I don't care. But for me, it wasn't good so I quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest mistake was...

Okay, at the beginning of the year, I had a crush on this guy. One day he wrote me a note, saying, "My homeroom sux. How's yours?" And I made a big deal of showing it too my friends. He was finally like, "Are you gonna answer the note?" And I was like 'oh' and he never really talked to me since. :l

My worst mistake? I made plenty. To many.

1: I got bored because the pool in our condo complex wasn't opening that summer. I knew how to pick lock the gate, so my friend told me we should go swimming in the pool, as long is no one was there. We went swimming there for awhile, then we got caught. She blamed it all on me, and I never talked to her after that.

2: Hanging out with my best friend Jamie. Jamie does drugs, and he drinks and he is only 14. He taught me (not really) that when I'm sad, I should solve my problems with drinking and pot, and crack. I gave up on all that because it really got my friends worried.

I have TO MANY mistakes. Like breaking up with Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back