What is thi.................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My tama, a version 3, always needs new batterys. you put in a battery and a month or so later it needs a new one. i use CR2032 batterys which are the right ones. Does anyone know whats going on? ;) [/SIZE]

Well, a month really isn't that short a time battrey life wise, pretty average I'd say. Perhaps you should try a different brand, although I can't say there's anything else you can do.

Maybe you connect or leave the sound on too much. But im not sure because even when i did do that, my batteries lasted 3 months before it ran out

A month isn't too bad. Not for a v3 anyway.

I calculate the battery life by counting the amount of generations the battery lasts. I have a version 1, 3 and 4.

Version 1: Approximately every 8-9 generations. The first battery lasted 11 generations.

Version 3: Approximately every 6 generations.

Version 4: My first battery lasted 17 generations.

Now, version 4's generations ARE shorter but I make them last longer. I raise my v1 and v4 together. When my v4 evolves into an adult I pause it until my v1 is an adult and then I unpause it so the version 1 and 4 proceed to the next generation together.

A month isn't too bad. Not for a v3 anyway.
I calculate the battery life by counting the amount of generations the battery lasts. I have a version 1, 3 and 4.

Version 1: Approximately every 8-9 generations. The first battery lasted 11 generations.

Version 3: Approximately every 6 generations.

Version 4: My first battery lasted 17 generations.

Now, version 4's generations ARE shorter but I make them last longer. I raise my v1 and v4 together. When my v4 evolves into an adult I pause it until my v1 is an adult and then I unpause it so the version 1 and 4 proceed to the next generation together.
:eek: haha, that's really smart! i never thought of that... :D

but yeah, my battery lasted at least 2-3 months... i can't remember how many generations it was, though, srry. :(

On my V4 my batteries have lasted for more then six months, i haven't had to replace them yet. But i think i will soon, becuase the sound isn't working anymore, i think thats becuase the batteries are low.

I`d reccomend going with energizer. no to flame any battary companys but i`ll state my experiences. I used a walmart one. battry=1 week. energizer=3-4 months the walmart wasin a v1. the energizer,a battry hogging V3. but i gave my sister my other V3 walmart battary wich she put in her V3...lasted at least a onth @_@ but then she left it in the rain ruining the battary *Tamagotchi still works like the devil through* I guess i see why my freinds all fear them.xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back