What is this strange multi pet???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The circuit board says A7111, if that means anything to anyone.
It does look like it's in good quality and not cheap at all. Whoever had it seems to have played with it a lot and enjoyed, a bit too much... So I want to fix it and see what it is.
Does anyone know the size of the screens of those fake tamagotchis that are all over the net? Someone who owns one? Because I can't seem to find out.

The circuit board says A7111, if that means anything to anyone.
It does look like it's in good quality and not cheap at all. Whoever had it seems to have played with it a lot and enjoyed, a bit too much... So I want to fix it and see what it is.
Does anyone know the size of the screens of those fake tamagotchis that are all over the net? Someone who owns one? Because I can't seem to find out.
I don't know about the specific screen sizes, but this is a hitorikko dog.  They make many knock-off pets in this dinkie-dino shaped shell, and you can probably get a fake dinkie to salvage for parts.

Edit: Realised you were referring to the other virtual pet

Last edited by a moderator:
They're about the same size as the screens on the 1996/1997-era Tamagotchis - less than one inch high and just under one inch across.

I don't know about the specific screen sizes, but this is a hitorikko dog.  They make many knock-off pets in this dinkie-dino shaped shell, and you can probably get a fake dinkie to salvage for parts.

Edit: Realised you were referring to the other virtual pet
For being a knock-off pet in a dinkie shell it's in great quality. I own 1 hitorikko and 3 dinkie pets, this one is at the same quality as those. I didn't have the dog hitorikko, just chicken, so this was good.

It saddens me greatly to see broken virtual pets. I'm not even sure how people break them. I've still got everyone I ever owned since childhood in 1997 and they are all fine, with the exception of a few that had battery leakage over the years. (WORKING on get those fixed though).

1GiC18K.png

There's a picture of this pet in a russian e-book on virtual pets which can be found here:

Running the text through Google Translate, it seems to be a multipet based on the nano series of pets.

Latest posts

Back