What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caillie. <3

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I have this Tamagotchi, and I think it's a V2. This thing is, I can't seem to find t anywhere on the internet.

Here,

Front view

Side view

Okay, the second picture I was trying to show the sparkles in it.

Please help me

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I have a V1 Connection that looks very similar to that shell design; orange with glitter and yellow buttons. I have a pic of it somewhere - I'll post it if I can find it :huh:

Edit: here &gt;Tamas V1s

It's the first one of the left (Captain Obvious strikes again...) :mimitchi:

The most obvious differences between the V1 tamas and V2s are the babies - they're different. The V2 babies have little "points" on their heads, the V1 babies are just round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was going to say that's a second wave color of the V1.

I remember seeing it on ebay. Yes it is real and you probaly can't find pictures because no one really wants to put a picture of thier tamagotchi up on the internet for no reason.If you look hard enough I bet there would be a photo somewhere.

To differentiate between a V1 &amp; V2, open the Game menu. Version 1 has two games: Dance and Jump. Version 2 has four games: Jump, Bump, Heading, and Slot.

(You may see fewer games than I've listed. On some Versions, some of the games are hidden until your character becomes a teen or adult.)

Yeah, it's just like the one that Tamamum posted.

I can't get the back open, the screw seems to be stuck..

I guess this is my second V1, that I didn't know about..

I have a purple metallic one too :S

haha, Weird.

;)

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back