what is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well- yeah it does work well. the biggest reason i wanted to find out what it was was so i could find the instructions and figure out how to use it, which for the most part i have, it's nine days old now, which i read somewhere is somewhat of an accomplishment. i'm glad i got it free, i'd be kinda mad if i'd have paid for it. it's pretty cool, i have to say, some parts seem maybe a little cooler than the real ones, guess i don't want to get anyone too excited though, as it's probably pretty hard to get ahold of! anyway, thanks once more for all the help.

oh well- yeah it does work well. the biggest reason i wanted to find out what it was was so i could find the instructions and figure out how to use it, which for the most part i have, it's nine days old now, which i read somewhere is somewhat of an accomplishment. i'm glad i got it free, i'd be kinda mad if i'd have paid for it. it's pretty cool, i have to say, some parts seem maybe a little cooler than the real ones, guess i don't want to get anyone too excited though, as it's probably pretty hard to get ahold of! anyway, thanks once more for all the help.

well, great! how did you get it free?

OK, It is a 100 in 1 digital pet. The pixels are WAY too huge for tamagotchi. I even zoomed in. I hope that isn't your only one! Cause if it is,:S You have no tamagotchis. If you have more;

phew! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

even though everyone has basically told you it's fake, i thought I'd put my 2 cents in; seeing as I know first hand.

I bought one of those things from ebay, thinking it was a keitai- it did say tamagotchi on the package, and looked like a keitai (antenna), but no bandai logo.

soon came here and asked around-FAKE.

I was dissapointed, finally got it in the mail...horrible product! it sounds like yours is made a little better than mine! the buttons were screwy and i could not figure it out, but it's the same little girl as yours. congratz on making it work for you! :)

no, it looks like i have no tamagotchis- at the risk of offending, i'm not too concerned about that- my little boy likes it and at least i figured out how to get it to quit beeping all the time. i got it at a white elephant party from someone whos little girl had gotten it from another little girl- none of them could figure it out, so in to the party bin it went- it was actually my husbands gift, but i'm the one that was home listening to it beep all day. oh well, i'll keep it going for this round and then probably let my son have his way with it- sounds like a real tama would have been wasted on me anyway, so for your sakes, i'm glad i'm not sitting here with some really rare one that everyone has been trying to get- anyway- enjoy your real ones and thanks once more for all the help- signing out!

Hmmmm sounds odd are sure sure im am not 100% certain i belive this if you want people to see you have a new character the take a photograph of it and let us all see

Regards

Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back