What is up with TamaTown?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerox10

Reaction score
I got on TamaTown, and it was so unbelievably slow to load. Finally, when it loaded, everything said xml in front of it and there were no spaces, so it was like: xmlwelcometotamatown ! I told myself to suck it up and deal with it, cause I haven't been on TamaTown, for like, ever!!! I earned 800 GP visiting my grandparents, and 300 GP for my parents. Then, I was going to go to the school, when it wouldn't load!! It was too slow, so I decided to just log out. The next problem? No log out code! It was just blank, and I didn't get my points or my passport from the Gotchi King! Man, what's up with the site?!

Most likely TamaTown is having a glitch.

Try again. If it doesn't work, try waiting a few hours or try again tomorrow or something.

Okay, I did what you said to try and went back on TamaTown after a while. There were no more xml's in front of each word, which was one improvement. But on that little banner that flies across the top of the screen that is supposed to say 'Welcome to TamaTown!', it said 'town.global' or something like that on it! Then, I tried to visit my grandparents again, and it wouldn't load and I waited for like five minutes!!! :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back