What is wrong with me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memitchilover5

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, every time I used the bathroom, it stung and hurt. It felt like pins and needles in my *cough* uknowwhat*cough*. I've also been getting cramps(yes, i'm lactose intolerante but it didnt feel like a stomach cramp) I need to figure out what is going on. Please help!

[SIZE=14pt]You -MAY- Have a yeast infection. My sister has/had that and they told her to put cream on it.[/SIZE]

Yep, probably some kind of infection. But none of us could know for sure, so talk to your parents and see the doctor.

OOH! OOH! I KNOW! I know exactly (I hope :D ) what it is!

It is a urinary tract infection. Don't worry, I get them a few times a year.

All you gotta do is drink 100% Cranberry Juice and water. That's it. Sometimes, the cause of a urinary tract infection is 'cause you're not drinking enough water/healthy juices, and cranberry juice is like a medicine for your urinary tract.

Hope I helped!

OOH! OOH! I KNOW! I know exactly (I hope :( ) what it is!

All you gotta do is drink 100% Cranberry Juice and water. That's it. Sometimes, the cause of a urinary tract infection is 'cause you're not drinking enough water/healthy juices, and cranberry juice is like a medicine for your urinary tract.

Hope I helped!
[SIZE=12pt]That's exactly what I thought too lol[/SIZE]

I had one once, it was suuper painful, but my Dad just made me drink a lot of Cranberry juice, and I was better in a few days. If it gets worse or something though, you may want to see your doctor. Just talk to your parents, they'll know what to do. =]

OOH! OOH! I KNOW! I know exactly (I hope :furawatchi: ) what it is!

Hope I helped!
A few times a year? Oo;; Thank God I've never had one.

I thought the cause for a UTI was from not whiping properly. i.e. whiping back to front instead of front to back. :p

A few times a year? Oo;; Thank God I've never had one.
I thought the cause for a UTI was from not whiping properly. i.e. whiping back to front instead of front to back. :p
[SIZE=10pt]Yeah... it's a genetic thing.... :huh: [/SIZE]

But just drink lots of cranberry juice. If you think it's too tart, try the cranberry juice with other flavors. It is less effective, but it still works. And when it's gone, just drink more water.

I don't think it has to do with wiping yourself though. :eek:

[SIZE=10pt]I don't think it has to do with wiping yourself though. :mellow: [/SIZE]
Yeah, it does! Well, I don't know about this particular disease, but it's always best to wipe front to back. Or all the germs from *ahem* get up your - well, i'll stop there!

Yeah, it does! Well, I don't know about this particular disease, but it's always best to wipe front to back. Or all the germs from *ahem* get up your - well, i'll stop there!
Yeah, that's what I thought it was. When you wipe from back to front, the germs from your anus get into where your urine comes from, and causes and infection in the tube and possibly your bladder, if it is bad enough, causing the burning sensation.

I read an article on it somewhere...

Ah, here it is:

https://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/uti.html

Thanks everyone!! I told my mom and she told me UTI or kidney problem. This happened to me ALL the time in 2nd grade so i drank 3 glasses of cranberry juice a day. All i did to stop it this time was drink TONS of water. My mom and I both have kidney issues. But only when we don't drink enough water.

I thank everybody. By the way, it stopped just this morning!

Again, thanks.

Thanks everyone!! I told my mom and she told me UTI or kidney problem. This happened to me ALL the time in 2nd grade so i drank 3 glasses of cranberry juice a day. All i did to stop it this time was drink TONS of water. My mom and I both have kidney issues. But only when we don't drink enough water.

I thank everybody. By the way, it stopped just this morning!

Again, thanks.
Yay for moms! :puroperatchi:

~ Maybe this topic should be closed now that memetchilover5 is well again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back