WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY YU-FOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi, ive had yu-fotch tamagotchi pet for 3 days now, it still has not evolved, and i ust dont know why!

it has 9 training points, weighs 87lb, has 4 hearts for both bars and i was expecting it to evolve...is yu-fotchi some kind of rare tamgotchi pet or something, it took me ages to find a picture of him on the internet, and he isnt on any of the growth charts!

please help. ;) ;)

hi, ive had yu-fotch tamagotchi pet for 3 days now, it still has not evolved, and i ust dont know why!
it has 9 training points, weighs 87lb, has 4 hearts for both bars and i was expecting it to evolve...is yu-fotchi some kind of rare tamgotchi pet or something, it took me ages to find a picture of him on the internet, and he isnt on any of the growth charts!

please help. ;) ;)
Um... I think you got ripped off y a non- bandai tamagotchi thing.

please help. ;) ;)
The UFOtchi is a Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion v2 adult character. I've never had this character, but if it does evolve, it will eventually turn into Ojitchi or Otokitchi.

You can see his picture in the character chart at this link:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=218213

thank you so much, i am going to reset my tamagotchi now, i don't like UFOtchi at all ! his body is horrible in my opinion, thanks again! ;) :p ;)

The UFO-tchi is a teenager and all teens evolve when they are 4 years old, so their is nothing wrong with your tama. :]

The UFOtchi is a Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion v2 adult character.  I've never had this character, but if it does evolve, it will eventually turn into Ojitchi or Otokitchi.
You can see his picture in the character chart at this link:
Why do you say it will evolve into a Ojitchi or Otokitchi. They are the Old Adults that come after the adult stage.

I had a UFOtchi that evolved into Pochitchi- a perfectly normal adult!

However, it is rather overweight so maybe you should play some games with it.

That V2 chart is wrong. UFOtchi is definitely a normal teenager and not an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much, i am going to reset my tamagotchi now, i don't like UFOtchi at all ! his body is horrible in my opinion, thanks again! ;) :p ;)
Don't reset, you will lose all your items and your generation number.

Just give it another day - I'm sure you'll get an adult soon.

I rather liked UFOtchi it had a cute smile!

Why do you say it will evolve into a Ojitchi or Otokitchi. They are the Old Adults that come after the adult stage.
I had a UFOtchi that evolved into Pochitchi- a perfectly normal adult!

However, it is rather overweight so maybe you should play some games with it.

That V2 chart is wrong. UFOtchi is definitely a normal teenager and not an adult.
Sorry. As I said, I've never had a UFOtchi. So, I was going by what the chart said. I wasn't aware that the chart was incorrect.

Sorry. As I said, I've never had a UFOtchi. So, I was going by what the chart said. I wasn't aware that the chart was incorrect.
Most of BanDai charts are incorrect. :p

Yes, it is a teenager. :) I have had many of them, very satsifactory characters.

BanDai probably got confused with Osu/Mesu, they are adults there.

I suggest you wait for another day or so, and it should evolve pronto!

lol, i do not want one again :) but i feel good now ive reset, i got a girl, and my sister reset and got a boy with her version 3 *jealous* :p

please help. :angry: :(
its ok. everything is a-ok.

im sure it will transform. trust me. sometimes, ur tamagotchi doesnt even transform until its 4.

you shouldnt have reset it!! :( I would never do that to my tama! But it is yours so do what ever u would like! :angry: By the way my V1(kinda old) is on its 16th generation! I have passed a tama world record! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back