what is you favorite hair style

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my hair straight, then curled inward at the ends. :D But I have to sleep with my hair up if I want my hair to be like that, because my natural hair is wavy and crazy lol.

My hair loks nice with part of it in a ponytail

or just down and parted in the middle so it comes over my shoulders

I like wearing my hair loose or with the sides taken back with a clas and the rest loose. I have long, Straight, Auburn hair.

I look really weird with my hair in a ponytail.

So I wear it in either plaits or piggytails.

But I think I look best with it straight down.

I look really weird with my hair in a ponytail.So I wear it in either plaits or piggytails.

But I think I look best with it straight down.
*nod* Same here!

If I do put my hair up (which is like, never), it's usually in pig tails. I think I look nice with pig-tails. Anyhow, I always have my hair down unless I'm going swimming. I especially like my hair wavey/curly, but I don't have it like that often. :huh:

*Tgd*

Well I go to the salon and get Blonde and Carmel colored high-lights on my light brown hair..

So I straighten it every morning I can because if I don't, it waves alot because thats my natural hair.

And when i can't straighten it because I don't have time, i throw it up in a ponytail, hairspray it, and run out the door. :huh:

this is my favorite-est post ever!!!! RANDOM

anyway, i use VO5 and john frieda frizz-ease to make my hair curly. it'd naturally curly anyway, so it comes out AWESOME! so when it's curly, i put the top part of my hair in a ponytail and the rest i leave down.

i LURVE to straighten my hair! (well i love when it is straightened, not actually doing it) and it's in layers, so it looks PURTY! then when it's straight, i do a palm hairdo. ^^

i'm looking for ore different hairstyles/dos, cuz i'm bored with the current boring ponytail.

I have no style, and I'm glad about that. I let my hair grow by itself. Its long, and wavy, it used to be very curly, but as it got longer it wasn't anymore! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back