What is your computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A clash up of like at least about 10 different computers (I like to update my desktop a bit too often)

16GB RAM

ASUS Radeon R9 270X Graphics card (I was thinking of updating to the 280X series soon though, it's supposed to have better fps for 2015 games)

4T memory
And ofc runs on Windows 7 (Because Windows 8 is ew)

Thats all I can actually remember for now (On my phone at the moment so I can't really check my system properties xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I used to use some sort of 2002 Windows computer which now belongs to my brother

...And now I use some laptop with Windows 7. I have no computer smarts soz

I have a weird brand computer (VANT). It was really cheap at it's fairly good, I can play most games on High or Ultra no problem, though I have installed a new graphics card and that helped, since the worst thing it came with was its graphics card.

I think you're asking me and I guess you mean the specs in general and not just the CPU, so just in case here you go:

The processor is the AMD A8-6600K (3.90 Ghz) with Radeon integrated graphics card. I later installed a Geforce GTX 650 (the 2GB version), and I have 8 GBs of RAM which I plan on expanding whenever I get the money.

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium desktop, with a AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core Processor, a 1 terabyte hard drive, ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics, Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n (which has fried and cannot be used), and a SuperMulti DVD Burner with Lightscribe Technology.

I think you're asking me and I guess you mean the specs in general and not just the CPU, so just in case here you go:

The processor is the AMD A8-6600K (3.90 Ghz) with Radeon integrated graphics card. I later installed a Geforce GTX 650 (the 2GB version), and I have 8 GBs of RAM which I plan on expanding whenever I get the money.
I meant the CPU. You said it was fairly cheap so I was wondering what kind of CPU I could get for a lower price

I meant the CPU. You said it was fairly cheap so I was wondering what kind of CPU I could get for a lower price
Oh, okay, sorry hahaha. I think my model goes around 80-90 euros right now and it's pretty good, I have no complaints about it ^-^

I don't have my own computer/laptop yet..But My family does have Windows 7 laptops, in fact, I'm using one of them right now..

i work in computing sales, so i'm particularly enjoying this topic aha ^_^

i'm in the process of building a desktop at the mo', aiming to get 16gb ram DDR4, a 4th gen quadcore i7K, SSHD (probs 8gb ssd, 1tb hdd), an nvidia geforce gtx 800/900 series idk. considering an asus motherboard. i'm still sourcing stuff tbh and saving up. we don't get paid that much selling these things lol.

TL;DR pls talk to me about computers

Ah nice

TL;DR pls talk to me about computers
Sure haha anytime. Adding an Nvidia Titan Z or X to that? xD

The funny thing is, I know a ton about computers, you could call me an expert, but yet I don't even own a remotely modern computer. I just have about 50+ old ones I tinker around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back