What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Facebook:

"I'm so happy. :) Sunday is gonna be fun! I get to see my adorable Munchkins! :3"

On Sunday my mom's friend is coming to spend a night with us with her kids :) I love those little ones ♥!

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook:

"Alicia Keys is a musical genius of epic proportions. 'Nuff said <3"

I'd just been listening to As I Am, which I haven't done for ages. Every time I put on one of her albums, I'm astounded. So I put it on my Facebook.

Twitter:

It was something along the lines of, "Is happy, bought a pair of shorts and some paint <3" (can't check it, not loading xD)

On FB: My boyfriend is on a business trip in another state and he happens to be near the place where I went to middle school. I said in my status that I'm jealous that he gets to visit while I'm stuck here at work and that I miss everyone and everything there.

Facebook:

"Going out with mommy grandma and my sis possibly soon. (As soon as their ready) Oh and who's going to *school name* this year?"

Facebookk:

"I won a hat. @Francesca ********."

^It's true. I won it off a good humor bar ice cream stick. Francesca was with me at the time. We found it hilarious, for reasons too long to explain here. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to type. :p

Facey; LAST DAY OF WINTER, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Twitter; my friends have problems, they say the five year olds at my school have crushes on me, even the girls, 'coz they're apparently lesbians :|

It's blank at the moment on FB, but I'm probably going to update it on something regarding music. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back