what is your dream tamagotchi shell?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnTamaCat

Reaction score
I saw a poll here about what shell you would want to appear, and i didn't really like the choices. So here, you don't need to chose a certain shell from a selection. Just post your dream shell. :mimitchi:

My dream shell:

(Entama) Light Blue, ball on top of antenna white, white buttons, White screen border. Heading would be a mimichi eating a bowl of rice w/ chopsticks, and little swirls and stars aroung to shell. Mabey the word TMGC by the mimitchi. :mimitchi:

If you go to pixelmood.com, there is a link to see all the entama shells, and the new CAIO ones are similar to the one i discribed as my dream shell.

ps: The backround on the screen would be the backround on the v3/keitai (electric plant thing)

Mabey in the future, there will be a website that allows you to costomize a shell, or a store similar to "Build a Bear Workshop", But w/ tamagotch's :mimitchi:

My dream tamagotchi is a line of them no longer egg shaped, but shaped like all the classic tamagotchi's from 1997. Tamagotchi's shaped like Babitichi and shirobabitch, mimitchi and more.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but this is a section where people have questions that need to be answered and not where people are seeking opions. Hope I Helped, Drey

I'm sorry if I'm being rude but this is a section where people have questions that need to be answered and not where people are seeking opions. Hope I Helped, Drey
well, everyone knows it..

but you dont need to say it in such a grant manner [its a TCsoda thing. you wouldnt understand]

my point is, all you have to say is "this is in the wrong forum it should be in 'whats on your mind?'"

my dream shell would be a shell in my favorite color, aqua-cyan-deepskyblue-blue-lime swril. that would be PERFECT! oh with electric purple buttons. and the screen would be swrils of gray-blue. unfortunantly i like bright electric colors and all bandai cares about are "cute" designs. at least the USA one is. i mean "ice cream?" so not cool. thats not foom*

ps. that "hope i helped" thing is REALLY starting to annoy me. tons of people do that but their posts dont help but hoping it helps doesnt do anything. making it good does.

pps. even if you object its still nice to stay on topic.

*foom= the YOU. foom is what you are. do you have foom?

my dream tamagotchi shell would be neon green, and it would have a picture of a memetchi sleeping on it. but most importantly, the shell would be made of a jelly like material, that way it wouyld never break. And the background would be a rainbow swirl

my dream tamagotchi shell would be neon green, and it would have a picture of a memetchi sleeping on it. but most importantly, the shell would be made of a jelly like material, that way it wouyld never break. And the background would be a rainbow swirl
i think if it was jelly- like then if you dropped it rocks could get on it or it could melt or fall off...

there could be a case like that tho!

MY dream shell is light pink like all my tamagotchis (well, they are different shades of pink), and also it has icecream cones, blue circles, and hearts in all colours.

Oh! My resetted V1(girl named Kimi), V2(boy named Bobb) and V3(girl named Cuti), just beeped for me!

My dream tama shell would be jelly and lots of different shades of pink on it, you can pop off the case easily and switch to another! also the scr een would be colour, but still pixels!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a tam which had all the Tamagotchis functions

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back