What is your fave show on DisneyChannel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^-^Same. I dont like it, it is a bit too kiddish to me now.
A little, some shows, I must admit. I just ABSOULUTELY LOVE Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I can't live without those shows. xD If other shows got cancelled, I wouldn't care. I really WOULD care if Hannah Montana or The Suite Life got cancelled. xD

The Wizards of Waverly Place is ok. It's not my favourite show or anything, but I like it. :mellow: Not too much though.

My mom even likes The Suite Life. :blink: She thinks that it's a really funny show. And Cole Sprouse is sooooooo cute!!! ;)

*Points to mouth and mimes hacking* Disney died when Walt Died, some people ar saying T.T

Yuuuck. I hate Disney. No offence to people who do...

I personally think Disney died when Walt died. Now you see all these things that don't even look...right.

What ever happened to the classics that came on Disney? I miss those. If those came back, I would probably watch it again.

The closest thins ive ever gotten now thatconnects to Walt's Disney is:

VMK - the computer Disney. It has Walts love for Disney, it even has a tribute to Walt in the Square.

House of Mouse - it accually shows old disney things, but its missing the old cartoon villans T_T

I love Hannah Montana out of all of those, the the Suite LIfe of Zack and Cody, the Wizards of Waverly Place, Thats so Raven, Then Phil of the futrue... YUCK!!! i hate that show. But I only loke Aly in the show.

Yuuuck. I hate Disney. No offence to people who do...
I personally think Disney died when Walt died. Now you see all these things that don't even look...right.

What ever happened to the classics that came on Disney? I miss those. If those came back, I would probably watch it again.
Even my mom likes The Suite Life very much and that she thinks it's a really funny and hilarious show.

Yes and?

Before Hannah Montanna, Suite Life, Thats So Raven and all these new shows came out, everyone of all ages loved Disney. From the youngest infant to the oldest Human alive, it was loved. Mickey was your entertainment. Remeber what Walt even said: "It all started with a mouse"

Now Walts dead and this disney is now. Hannah Montanna,Thats So Raven, Phineas and Ferb, Suite Life, Wizards of Wavery Place, Phil of the Future and all these other shows have taken the meaning out of the Word "Disney"

Yes and?
Before Hannah Montanna, Suite Life, Thats So Raven and all these new shows came out, everyone of all ages loved Disney. From the youngest infant to the oldest Human alive, it was loved. Mickey was your entertainment. Remeber what Walt even said: "It all started with a mouse"

Now Walts dead and this disney is now. Hannah Montanna,Thats So Raven, Phineas and Ferb, Suite Life, Wizards of Wavery Place, Phil of the Future and all these other shows have taken the meaning out of the Word "Disney"
Ok, to me, Disney didn't die when Walt died. :l There's still awesome shows like Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. They're my two favourite shows. Do you know how annoyed I am of hearing that? "Disney Died When Walt Died. Blah blah blah." Ok, we get it. Some ppl do think that. But others DONT. It's called an opinion. Disney may not have been as good as it was before, but Hannah Montana and The Suite Life are really good shows.

Even my mom likes The Suite Life, for the last time. You can't hate a show just because it has taken the "magic" out of disney. HM and The Suite Life are really funny shows.

Ergh. None of the above. e.e They and their jokes all disgust me.

I mean seriously, some of their jokes are ridiculous. Especially in Wizards of Waverly Place, with some episode where the girl goes on a date or something, and her father keeps insisting she needs to go into the Air Force because she's stupid. THAT, is completaly disrespectful and ridiculous. Another one--all of them--their fat jokes about the nemesis engineer and the chef in Zack and Cody or whatever, plus in other places.. I can't believe people laugh at that.

Before Hannah Montanna, Suite Life, Thats So Raven and all these new shows came out, everyone of all ages loved Disney. From the youngest infant to the oldest Human alive, it was loved. Mickey was your entertainment.
That isn't true. My father never liked Disney cartoons. Nobody in his family did. He told me that nobody he knew (i.e, his friends) liked Disney and would watch it when they had something else to do. He simply did not like Disney, and still doesn't. Walt died a long time ago. Almost forty-two years ago. They made plenty of good Disney cartoon movies after he died. Walt Disney may have 'started' cartoons, but The Beatles 'started' rock and I don't go around saying "Rock music died when The Beatles broke up.", although plenty of people don't like The Beatles and like 'rock' music that I find completely horrendous. I'm not saying I didn't like the old Disney cartoon movies, because I did like many of them. I'm just saying you are putting too much importance into Walt Disney.

Mickey is simply not anyone's entertainment anymore. Unless you want to continue watching re-runs, then they're not putting his cartoons on television. As you said "Disney died when Walt died." Yes, Walt Disney could not make any more cartoons after he died. You are correct.

Just because some kids like newer shows that have real people on them that just happen to be on the Disney channel, you don't have to go around saying "Disney died when Walt died". What else could they possibly put on there? I'm certain even you wouldn't like to watch reruns of Walt's cartoons for the rest of your life, nobody would. Disney would go out of business. Television is about making money. Not catering to a few people's wishes who, after a while, wouldn't even watch those shows they wanted anymore.

I don't really have a favorite Disney Channel show. I don't watch it too much.

Oh, by the way, Tamakiddy!!, this entire post was not directed at you. :D I used 'you' in the general sense.

There's already a topic like this. But my favourite show of all time is HANNAH MONTANA!!! =D It rocks!!! My second favourite show is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Angelpixie, what is ur choice?
same, but i dont watch disney channel that much anymore

Latest posts

Back