What is Your Favorite Movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simpsons Movie

Homer and his pig Spider-pig/harry plopper put doodie in the water and also bart skateboards around Springfield and finally he gets caught at the Krusty Burger.

Homer gets hit by a counstruction ball! Ahaha!

Homer rules! :D :D :D :( :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON.

best movie ever<3 plus brad pitt is hawt :D

The Dark Knight. The most phenomenal film in decades. You can disagree all you like but Heath Ledger's acting is beyond amazing. He dives into that role and blows you away. The film is very long but keeps you on the edge of your seat. If your favorite movie isn't this one, you either haven't seen it, or really can't recognize true art. I was skeptical on seeing it at first because of course, I'm not a real batman fan. But this movie is amazing. Christopher Nolan the directer has done a phenomenal job turning batman into something more realistic than the previous batman films. So even if you don't like Batman, see this movie anyway, it's spectacular.

Bolt! I's so awsome!

*bolt barks*

*pole falls on to truck and truck explodes*

rino: I SAW THE SUPER BARK! XD

but soon, when it's in english, it'll be the tamagotchi movie!

:)

Hancock, Get Smart, War Of The Worlds, and all the Shrek movies :angry:

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot all the Adam Sandler movies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bedtime Stories =DI [SIZE=14pt]♥[/SIZE] Bugsy!!!
Eh muh gawsh. Bugsy is too cute.

Bedtime Stories was good!

I also like The Lord of the Rings (1-3), Enchanted, and Surf's Up. But Jurassic Park: The Lost World is good too. ;3

Latest posts

Back