What is your favorite tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBoy3000

Reaction score
What is your favorite tama(s) mine is the v4, v5.5, music star, and the tama go. If i had one of the 3 color tamas in english, it would be my first favorite. The v4 is realistic by having jobs, but it has only a square screen, when you get married the other doesnt stay, and when you play a game you get money. The v5 celebrity has up to 3 characters, realistic parents,and a full screen but it doesnt have jobs and you play a game for money. The music star is my #1, it has a full screen, you dont get points from playing games, when you get married the other stayes for a small amount of time atleast,you have school and jobs too! but the toy and instroment takes up screen space, you anly have 4 health and hungry hearts, if you are an adult the babie food only feeds half of the hearts, and you cant donate along with the v5.5. The tama go is my #2, it has changing background, it takes AAA batteries, when you get married you dont attamaticley have a baby, it has a 6 hungry and happy hearts, but it has no items (besides the gotchi figure items), only 2 built in games,and no jobs. Well which is your fave? v1,v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v5.5, music star, tama go, royal fama tama, tmgc+c, tmgc+c id, tmgc+c id l, or what is your! (tmgc+c = tamagotchi plus color)

*t

*ta

*tam

*tama

*tamab

*tamabo

*tamaboy

*tamaboy3

*tamaboy30

*tamaboy300

*tamaboy3000

*tamaboy3000*