What is your favorite Tamagotchi version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like version 4.5.

The characters on it are awesome =D

v1! i love the simplicity of it all that really lacks in the v4, 4.5, v5, 5.5, and v6s. i just like simply TAKING CARE and RAISING a tama without all the school and job stuff that everyone else seems to like. i also like how the v1 doesnt have points. i mean, if u play with ur pet in real life, its not like its going to be rewarded with points. i think bandai tried to hard to make tamas "better." in my opinion they just made it a lot worse. :p

"waiting for the day, that you'll look up and find, that what your looking for, has been here the whole time..!"

I LOVE the Tamagotchi Color. I think that its the best one yet. I dont speak Japanese but in not even a day I already knew what the stuff means.(Also thanks to tamatalk) Right now on my Color I have an adult with all of the 7 happy things filled up(thanks tamatalk again) and now I can visit the king and play a game that gives you 500G a game!

I've had all tamagotchi versions but sold them all, but the one version I didnt get but wanted it for xmas was the version 5.5. And just by magic, on monday from my friend for a xmas present, I got the version 5.5 and by far,its the best

Yes thats right, you heard me. [SIZE=21pt]VERSION 5.5 IS THE BEST[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the v5 bc the idea of raising just 1 simple family with a mom and dad is really fun. i still have a v5 log and i havent posted in it in a while bc i got a v6. :( but i think ill unpause it 2day and start up the log again. the reason i dont like the v6 the best is that the stress level just makes me wanna go stressed. i agree with imnotellinu that each time bandai tries 2 make tamagotchis BETTER, but ever since the v5.5 came out, tamas became too complicated. so up until the v5.5, tamagotchis were acually easy 2 care 4. but the v6 is way too complicated. so was the v5.5. im guessing that the next version will be so complicated, bandai wont come out with it in a long time. it will probably take like 5 years at the least! B)

I've had all tamagotchi versions but sold them all, but the one version I didnt get but wanted it for xmas was the version 5.5. And just by magic, on monday from my friend for a xmas present, I got the version 5.5 and by far,its the bestYes thats right, you heard me. [SIZE=21pt]VERSION 5.5 IS THE BEST[/SIZE]
you are so right everyone should listen to you!!!! :furawatchi:

For me its V2 because it has my favs chars from all the time like kuchipatchi and kusatchi :D

I've got versions 3-6 (excluding the v5, I have the 5.5, and my v4.5 is coming in the mail.), and a Tama-Go. I can't decide which is beast, 'cause I love 'em all! Though I see a lot of you guys like the 4.5, which makes me even more impatient!

I think the Music Star is the best one, but I haven't ever played with a colour one or an ID, or a Tama-Go.

The V4.5 is also very good, and comes in a close second ;)

But for nostalgia purposes you can't beat a P1/P2!

(lol, Absolute_Enigma, you typed 'which is beast' instead of 'which is best'... it made me giggle :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back