What is your favorite v3 game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Get (note)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flag

• Heading

• Bump

• All of them!

• None of them!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I really like them all! I am very good at Flag, heading, and bump. I've beaten Get (note) many times so I'm one of the champions at it, but it's an easy game.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Get and Flag are my favorite games. Get is just really easy to beat, and Flag is fun to play. Heading is okay too, but I can only beat it with a teen, not an adult :furawatchi: .

I love Get - but I am useless at it - I never win :furawatchi:

On the other hand, I love Heading too - and I almost always win that one - unless I am distracted by something and forget to move my tama back to the centre after it has headed the ball...lol

Heading! Simple game, easy 400 GP! :blink:

Flag is fun too. But it takes long for it to finish.

I don't like bump, all you do is watch and it makes 'annoying' sounds after a while. It's really hard too.

I like Get [SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]. It's an easy 300 points, and it seems to be the only one my little Pyonkotchi is good at. D:

My friend is raising my other Tama right now...a Billotchi, and yet that one just KILLS at Bump. So jealous. <3

I find all the games easily to win. :furawatchi:

Out of that choice my fave is Get - you forgot to add 'sprint' and 'memory' to the poll. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back