What is your favourite series of books?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series is my favorite at the moment, with Harry Potter in second place :D

Harry Potter! I'll admit it, I'm a complete freak when it comes to HP. The books, the movies, I'm a fan of it all. Anything HP related... I'm hooked. :D I even have the same birthday as Harry (I tell everyone who asks for my birthday that). I think I'm gonna cry when the last HP movie comes out in July. I've just grown up with it and it'll soon be over. :(

Lord of the Rings, although i haven't finished it.

My other favorites that aren't on the list are the Uglies series by... i forget and the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.

But I really haven't been reading actual books for a few years now...

The Chronicles of Narnia are my favorites. :3(suprisingly not many people voted for it o_O)

OK I just wanted to specify:

out of those, Series of Unfortunate Events. My all time fav is Inkheart for sure. But I LOVE C.S.Lewis!S uch a great Christian author. <3

I'm mega late, but, my favorite books are series.. My FAVES are A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, The immortals series and house of night series. Lol I guess I'm having a hard time deciding on one :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back